What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

Actually there will be a time were you can really get tired of yourself and the business due to stress and challenges even though everyone knows that challenges are inevitable in business but you just have to bear it all.

Yes, there was a time in my life when I got a blue collar job which at the beginning I was enjoying the job but as times goes on, the job started becoming frustrating to me because I am not even having time for myself.

Actually I have felt like that on several occasions. Most times I feel like quiting or taking a break off it, but I can't because there are no alternative jobs at the moment.

There was a time when I was attacked by the harmed robbers consecutively and it really affected my business because I could see the business that I built for a very long time crashing down in my presence. At that time, I felt like giving up.

Problem and difficulty are said to occur in business one just have to endure and hope for better future. There's no great business that doesn't have history weather good or bad. Experience makes business to be strong, quote me!.

Problem and difficulty are said to occur in business one just have to endure and hope for better future. There's no great business that doesn't have history weather good or bad. Experience makes business to be strong, quote me!.
Definitely, every big business you see today have experienced a lot of things but because the owners were able to endure and continue pushing, they succeeded. if you want to venture into a business you shouldn't think it is a bed of roses because there are a lot of good and bad.

I did not just plan to give up on the job rather I gave up! So many employers want employees to give their best but cannot pay for the services rendered. I worked for a certain organization and I wasn't paid for straight 4 months, I had to just leave the job because I couldn't continue.

When customers weren't coming for a while. I thought of ending it all because it was all I do at that particular time but it all pass away. But with having something doing online now, I'm safe.

Yes, at some point I was very sick and tired of my offline and online occupations. The work rate in my place of work is on the high scale but the payment is not increasing. I was literally tired that I considered quitting the job because I don't enjoy the occupation again.
I also have time like that when there's frustration in my online work due to the money I lost when working online , so it gets me frustrated and i feels like quitting online work.

Everyone would have gone through this stage at least once no matter how comfortable you might have been in your career.
Mine was as a result of the stress caused by distance - I had to wake up in the early hours of the morning and return so late. It was so tiring

Works might be exhausting so I think it happened to many people, I hope it didn't happened to you but sometimes we choose hard jobs and we cannot deal with them as we thought we would, so we give up and try other jobs which will be easier for us. So did you have such moments? and if so how did you move on?
I has happened to me on several occations,expecially in my previous job,because there ae sometime you will not feel like going to work on perticular day,but you just have to go to work else you will be quaried and that can lead to dismisal.

When I was robbed, I thought of giving up and at that junction, something came up that I should keep pressing further but I was so devastated and wanted to end it all.
Omo, this is not a funny experience. All these nonsense might brought so many people down. It's not always easy to start over after this horrifying experience. I really thank God you moved on.

There are many times when i normally have the thought of giving up with my work because sometimes the business will be quite without seeing any customer but you just have to be consistence and everything will be back to normal again.

Well there is no doubt about that, there are people that because of stress, too much pressure and for some other reasons have left there job. I personally will have leave my online earning job because on one or two options I usually deducte my points and it usually frinkes me.

Yes in fact I quit that job after after being a Piper in a super market for like eight years without a promotion nor any incentive as a senior staff in the company.
It was so sad there watching my junior staffs that I trained them the job to being my supervisors and even managers in their 3-6 months old of joining the company.
I was eventually faded up and resigned off.

Actually, though everyone knows that business management can be so challenging sometimes and also favourable sometimes so you dont have to be discouraged with the time of difficulties. alot of people have given up in there business.

Definitely, there was a time when I had to think about resigning from my day job because I was simply tired and annoyed. This is because the nature of job was not that good.

Works might be exhausting so I think it happened to many people, I hope it didn't happened to you but sometimes we choose hard jobs and we cannot deal with them as we thought we would, so we give up and try other jobs which will be easier for us. So did you have such moments? and if so how did you move on?
Yes, there was a time when I really wanted to give up on my job just because I was so tired of it. I felt like I had no energy left to continue working. However, I didn't give up and eventually got used to the job.

A few years ago, I nearly quit. My boss's son was working for him at the time and he just made everyone miserable! I felt as if I was stressed just thinking about going into work.

A few years ago, I nearly quit. My boss's son was working for him at the time and he just made everyone miserable! I felt as if I was stressed just thinking about going into work.
I understand your point. Most people who own businesses treat their employees with contempt and this is very bad. Such an employee will not be motivated to do his work at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back