What's new

Wearing shorts in the workplace?

I believe that any kind of job that requires their workers to be on uniform is usually looking up to a particular kind of standard when it comes to their workers appearance which is why the uniforms have provided and always made sure that all workers observe wearing it, otherwise they're going to answer to the management.

Not all the companies that have a specific dress code may be ethical. There are many companies that may have a specific kind of dress code, but their nature of business may be really unethical as well. This is why we need to be careful about such kind of companies.

I wish I could wear shorts at work because it will be very comfortable putting them on unlike how wearing trousers make me so uncomfortable. The weather is too hot most of the time and trousers doesn't make life easy when it's too hot.

I work on cars, so wearing shorts does not make it difficult or dangerous to do my job. Wearing shorts definitely make it worthwhile on hot days.

Most mechanical engineers I know and see working on cars normally wear pull over. It looks like you're the first mechanical engineer I'm hearing from that goes with about wearing shorts. But you're right, in hot days, shorts are the best outfit.

Most mechanical engineers I know and see working on cars normally wear pull over. It looks like you're the first mechanical engineer I'm hearing from that goes with about wearing shorts. But you're right, in hot days, shorts are the best outfit.

I think mechanical engineers are quite different from car mechanics. There are many car mechanics who tend to wear shorts and there should be no problem with this and you can talk to your garage owner about it. However, mechanical engineers are different people who work in industries and they have a specific dress code.

My boss frowns seriously at staff wearing knee shorts to the office simply because he doesn't want such distractions at the workplace. This, he communicates through the HR at the first day of employment. Personally, I agree with him on such decision so as not to have issues at the workplace.

My boss frowns seriously at staff wearing knee shorts to the office simply because he doesn't want such distractions at the workplace. This, he communicates through the HR at the first day of employment. Personally, I agree with him on such decision so as not to have issues at the workplace.

Majority of the people may never wear shorts while they are at workplace. However, this depends on the kind of job, as I mentioned earlier. However, in many cases, they might allow them. They may not allow them at all where they may have a specific dress code. You may not be allowed to wear shorts wear you are required to wear a coat, pant, and a shirt in a formal manner.

Some ladies can be very good with wearing inappropriate short skirts that's going to cause a lot of distraction to workers. It's why most workplaces don't allow it. They would rather allow workers to put on trousers than letting them wear shorts at work.

Some ladies can be very good with wearing inappropriate short skirts that's going to cause a lot of distraction to workers. It's why most workplaces don't allow it. They would rather allow workers to put on trousers than letting them wear shorts at work.

Well, I think that there are certain places where you can wear a short. A fitness trainer working at any kind of gym is allowed to wear shorts. This may not be required in the first place. However, they are allowed to wear flexible clothing that may help them while they are at the job.

Well, I think that there are certain places where you can wear a short. A fitness trainer working at any kind of gym is allowed to wear shorts. This may not be required in the first place. However, they are allowed to wear flexible clothing that may help them while they are at the job.

You can wear just about any kind of dress when it comes to working at the gym or even going to the gym house to work out. It's only those who work in the administrative sector of the gym that are forced to wear cooperate uniforms.

You can wear just about any kind of dress when it comes to working at the gym or even going to the gym house to work out. It's only those who work in the administrative sector of the gym that are forced to wear cooperate uniforms.

People working as coaches and trainers at the gym usually wear such kind of clothes because wearing tight clothes would make them feel uncomfortable. This is why they have to opt for such kind of dress in order to make things better.

I believe that any kind of job that requires their workers to be on uniform is usually looking up to a particular kind of standard when it comes to their workers appearance which is why the uniforms have provided and always made sure that all workers observe wearing it, otherwise they're going to answer to the management.

I do not think that just because a company orders its employees to wear uniform, then this necessarily means that the company has a particular standard. It entirely depends on the company. There are many companies where employees wear uniform, but they are not that great from an employee's point of view. Many companies do not have a particular set of rules when it comes to wearing shorts, so employees may wear whatever they want, including shorts. However, again this depends on the nature of job.

I'd be feeling the same way your boss do when I have informed all my workers before against wearing knee short outfit to the workshop. If anyone among the staff does it, it's a direct insubordination which should be punishable by the company's policy.

I'd be feeling the same way your boss do when I have informed all my workers before against wearing knee short outfit to the workshop. If anyone among the staff does it, it's a direct insubordination which should be punishable by the company's policy.

There are many workers who may wear shorts. This also involves certain professions. Some maintenance workers may wear shorts. Many deliverymen also wear shorts as well. However, not all of them wear shorts and it also depends on the policies set by the company.

There are many workers who may wear shorts. This also involves certain professions. Some maintenance workers may wear shorts. Many deliverymen also wear shorts as well. However, not all of them wear shorts and it also depends on the policies set by the company.
It's not what I was trying to respond to @Henrywrites about what happens in a company where there's a ground rules against workers wearing shorts but some workers would disobey and wear them which is an open insubordination to the company's rules. They should be punished for it.

I feel wearing short at work is wrong only if your work demand it. It is good to dress well because cloth has a lot to say about the company you own or work for, so it is good to dress in a generally accepted way

This entirely depends on what kind of job you have opted for. This is why you have to never wear shorts in a corporate setting like an office. They would frown upon you if you wear shorts. Just image a person wearing shorts while visiting a stock exchange! So, people should consider such things before dressing up and visiting the offices.

I feel wearing short at work is wrong only if your work demand it. It is good to dress well because cloth has a lot to say about the company you own or work for, so it is good to dress in a generally accepted way

Your appearance make a very good impression on people especially your customers who are having their first visit to your business. This is why I believe it is very important for you to dress properly in a way that you're going to have a very good impression on those that are coming to your business place for any kind of business transaction.

Since I've been working for years, I've made sure to abide by all the companies working policies where I've been employed. I hate it whenever the management calls me in for questioning because I didn't keep the company's policy. If they demand no wearing of shorts, I will never think about putting it on to work.

Your appearance make a very good impression on people especially your customers who are having their first visit to your business. This is why I believe it is very important for you to dress properly in a way that you're going to have a very good impression on those that are coming to your business place for any kind of business transaction.

Well, this is why many companies may never allow you to wear shorts because they know the importance of dressing when it comes to business. However, I personally think that just because a person is well-dressed , this may not necessarily mean that they are legitimate business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back