What's new

Wearing shorts in the workplace?

Ladies can sew traditional dress and men can sew traditional dress too right? How would men be allowed to wear their own traditional dress to work while women can't be allowed to wear their own traditional dress to work? Which other angle are you viewing it from that doesn't scream discrimination?

No, women were allowed to wear traditional dress. There was no restriction in this regards. However, as far as men were concerned, they were the ones who were required to wear traditional dress on a few particular days. This may sound a bit strange rule. However, this was the kind of rule they implemented.

I think that anyone could face issues when it comes to wearing a specific dress. I have worked in a telemarketing company and in that company men were required to wear a traditional dress on every Friday. This was the kind of rule which was created specifically for males.

Well, to me the most important thing is for the dress code the company's management approve to be worn by their workers is something that's not going to be discomforting to wear at work. Whenever my clothes are not comfortable, it makes it impossible for me to be relaxed when I'm working.

I put on short in my working place but its against the company rules and regulation so I do this just to stay fit depending on the type of work that is been assign to me ,its not everyday that I do wear the short sometime I wear cover all which is giving by the staff authority

Well, to me the most important thing is for the dress code the company's management approve to be worn by their workers is something that's not going to be discomforting to wear at work. Whenever my clothes are not comfortable, it makes it impossible for me to be relaxed when I'm working.

Well, this is true especially when you do not have air conditioners at work. You may not be able to wear shorts in many big companies or corporate settings. They will never allow you to do that because they have a really strict dress code there.

Well, this is true especially when you do not have air conditioners at work. You may not be able to wear shorts in many big companies or corporate settings. They will never allow you to do that because they have a really strict dress code there.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have seen myself in that kind of situation on more than one occasion when I worked for some companies years ago in the past. They don't care much about their worker's environment except for their customers. Sometimes you feel like their workers comfortability doesn't concern the management.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have seen myself in that kind of situation on more than one occasion when I worked for some companies years ago in the past. They don't care much about their worker's environment except for their customers. Sometimes you feel like their workers comfortability doesn't concern the management.

Well, there could be some exceptions to the rule. In case if you have been involved in an accident and if you cannot wear a particular dress code, then you may have the option to wear something else. However, it shouldn't be something like wearing shorts in an office. There you may have some other options.

Well, there could be some exceptions to the rule. In case if you have been involved in an accident and if you cannot wear a particular dress code, then you may have the option to wear something else. However, it shouldn't be something like wearing shorts in an office. There you may have some other options.

As long as it is always written in the letter of appointment that the company is going to give to any of their workers, you have signed that appointment letter and return it to the company, there is no way you are not going to abide by whatever they recommended for you to wear as the workers uniform. Even if it is not comfortable for you, you are still not going to have any excuse for not wearing them.

As long as it is always written in the letter of appointment that the company is going to give to any of their workers, you have signed that appointment letter and return it to the company, there is no way you are not going to abide by whatever they recommended for you to wear as the workers uniform. Even if it is not comfortable for you, you are still not going to have any excuse for not wearing them.

I think that many workplaces do not have it written in any kind of document or terms and conditions. They have a particular dress code and employees must follow it, even if it is not mentioned in terms and conditions. It is all about professionalism. Wearing shorts may not look professional, especially if you work in a corporate workplace.

If I get you right I think that your case will be different in the company,in such cases most likely you will be given the opportunity to wear any other dress but I think that some company will ask you to stay back at home untill you get ill so if you want to put on any other wear you must inform the company

I think that many workplaces do not have it written in any kind of document or terms and conditions. They have a particular dress code and employees must follow it, even if it is not mentioned in terms and conditions. It is all about professionalism. Wearing shorts may not look professional, especially if you work in a corporate workplace.

The dress code of every company is always written in the workers appointment letter because that is where you are going to find out everything about how you are supposed to behave and how you are supposed to dress to work everyday. By signing that document means that you've agreed to whatever conditions that have been decided by the company.

The dress code of every company is always written in the workers appointment letter because that is where you are going to find out everything about how you are supposed to behave and how you are supposed to dress to work everyday. By signing that document means that you've agreed to whatever conditions that have been decided by the company.

There are a few workplaces where you can wear casual clothing and there is no specific kind of dress clothes. I have worked in such kind of workplace. However, they started to create some strange rules related to dress codes that were not mentioned in the appointment letter.

There are a few workplaces where you can wear casual clothing and there is no specific kind of dress clothes. I have worked in such kind of workplace. However, they started to create some strange rules related to dress codes that were not mentioned in the appointment letter.

The most important thing is that the dressing is something that is always approved by the management so that it appears as their official dress code but in a situation whereby there is no official dress code that the company request their workers to where, anyone can decide to put on anything that is decent and come to work without any problem.

The most important thing is that the dressing is something that is always approved by the management so that it appears as their official dress code but in a situation whereby there is no official dress code that the company request their workers to where, anyone can decide to put on anything that is decent and come to work without any problem.

Yes, but certain workplaces may have really strange dress codes. I have seen many such kind of workplaces and I think that it may also make certain people reluctant to work due to such kind of dress codes. Workplaces have a specific dress code for a reason.

Yes, but certain workplaces may have really strange dress codes. I have seen many such kind of workplaces and I think that it may also make certain people reluctant to work due to such kind of dress codes. Workplaces have a specific dress code for a reason.

The truth of the matter is that they will make this information to be known to any worker who applied to work for them before they employ the person. This is so that you are definitely going to be aware of the dress code, whether it is strange or not and accept to abide by it. This means that the person cannot complain that they are not comfortable with it.

The truth of the matter is that they will make this information to be known to any worker who applied to work for them before they employ the person. This is so that you are definitely going to be aware of the dress code, whether it is strange or not and accept to abide by it. This means that the person cannot complain that they are not comfortable with it.

In many cases, a worker may not be aware about the dress code initially. This is something that I have also experience as well. However, when they are aware of dress code, they may need to prepare for that mentally. Some people may not be comfortable with wearing shorts at work.

In many cases, a worker may not be aware about the dress code initially. This is something that I have also experience as well. However, when they are aware of dress code, they may need to prepare for that mentally. Some people may not be comfortable with wearing shorts at work.

There is no way a company is going to employ anyone and not inform the person about their dress code if they have one that all the company's workers all apply to when it comes to how they dress at work. Whenever a worker is employed and there is a dress code, it is among the first thing that is been made aware to them.

There is no way a company is going to employ anyone and not inform the person about their dress code if they have one that all the company's workers all apply to when it comes to how they dress at work. Whenever a worker is employed and there is a dress code, it is among the first thing that is been made aware to them.

Well, I applied at a bank and banks in here have a particular dress code. I was not aware of the fact that you need to dress up in a particular way, even if you are there to apply for a job. It was a kind of embarrassing moment for me.Having said that, I was not even interested in that job either.

Well, I applied at a bank and banks in here have a particular dress code. I was not aware of the fact that you need to dress up in a particular way, even if you are there to apply for a job. It was a kind of embarrassing moment for me.Having said that, I was not even interested in that job either.

How can you not be interested in the job that you applied for? Unless you're not the one who processed the entire job application, there's nothing you're going to say that's going to make me believe that you weren't interested in the job. All banks I've been to have their own dress code with colour of they dress code.

How can you not be interested in the job that you applied for? Unless you're not the one who processed the entire job application, there's nothing you're going to say that's going to make me believe that you weren't interested in the job. All banks I've been to have their own dress code with colour of they dress code.

This is because the job instructions were not clear and i was pressurised to get that job. This is why I was not interested in that job at all. I never applied at the bank before, so this is why I never had any idea about dress code at that time. There are many workplaces where you can wear anything you want, including shorts. Not all the bosses at workplaces are that lenient, though.

This is because the job instructions were not clear and i was pressurised to get that job. This is why I was not interested in that job at all. I never applied at the bank before, so this is why I never had any idea about dress code at that time. There are many workplaces where you can wear anything you want, including shorts. Not all the bosses at workplaces are that lenient, though.

Whoever that it was mounting pressures on you to apply for any particular job should have gone and applied for the job and started the work. There's no way you would be forced to work on any job that you're going to find it interesting to be on the job. Personally, I would never apply for the job from the beginning no matter the pressure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back