What's new

Wearing shorts in the workplace?

I personally think that it depends on the organization you work with and the type of work you normally engage in. In a corporate organization, it will give a negative impression to wear shorts to the office.
Yup, it all depends on where you work. If you work a professional job or simply communicate with clients a lot, you obviously can't wear shorts, but there are, of course, jobs where you can perfectly wear them.

Personally, if I'm working in any company that takes me into the wild, there's no way I'm going to wear shorts. This is because my skin is very sensitive to grass and I wouldn't like to have grass rashes all over my legs.

I have seen many snake handlers catching snakes wearing shorts! I really wonder WHY on earth would anyone handle those dangerous animals without wearing an armour! 🤣. I have seen many bee keepers wearing suits that protect them from honey bees. It is a part of their job to wear that suit. However, they should also create similar kind of suits for people who go in the wild and catch snakes.

I have seen many snake handlers catching snakes wearing shorts! I really wonder WHY on earth would anyone handle those dangerous animals without wearing an armour! 🤣. I have seen many bee keepers wearing suits that protect them from honey bees. It is a part of their job to wear that suit. However, they should also create similar kind of suits for people who go in the wild and catch snakes.

Yeah, you're very correct. I have also watched such video documentary on more than one occasion where they pull off great catch of dangerous and poisonous snakes like cobra and black mamba and it looks so easy with how casual they dress in shorts. I would never do that lol.

It is up to your employer to determine what is considered acceptable workplace attire, and it's important to respect their guidelines while expressing your concerns in a constructive and professional manner.

I think people should be allowed to wear shorts. I do not think your clothes have anything to do with your job skills. As long as the clothes you wear look decent, I believe there shouldn't be a problem. In my last job, I used to wear knee-length shorts and T-shirts.

I think people should be allowed to wear shorts. I do not think your clothes have anything to do with your job skills. As long as the clothes you wear look decent, I believe there shouldn't be a problem. In my last job, I used to wear knee-length shorts and T-shirts.

The nature of the job or company that you're working for goes a very long way in determining the kind of clothes that you're supposed to wear. This is because I believe that those who are working in the banking sector should not wear shorts to come to the office.

Yeah, you're very correct. I have also watched such video documentary on more than one occasion where they pull off great catch of dangerous and poisonous snakes like cobra and black mamba and it looks so easy with how casual they dress in shorts. I would never do that lol.

Well, they use some kind of snake catching sticks. These sticks help them to make sure that dangerous animals like snakes are handled at a safer distance. The fact remains that it is still very dangerous. They must prepare a suit for that as well that prevents snake's fangs to penetrate the human body.

Well, they use some kind of snake catching sticks. These sticks help them to make sure that dangerous animals like snakes are handled at a safer distance. The fact remains that it is still very dangerous. They must prepare a suit for that as well that prevents snake's fangs to penetrate the human body.

Yes I think that those metals are called clamps which they used to hold the snakes down and be able to grab it on their head. But in as much as that looks very easy, it is still very dangerous because anything can go wrong and the snake will bite the person.

Yes I think that those metals are called clamps which they used to hold the snakes down and be able to grab it on their head. But in as much as that looks very easy, it is still very dangerous because anything can go wrong and the snake will bite the person.

Majority of the wildlife experts and snake catchers usually wear shorts while they are at job because they have to travel in areas that are too hot. They cannot wear pants or other kind of stuff. So, shorts are the only thing that comes to their minds. In order to catch a snake, they have to travel to deserts, so they have to wear shorts while at work.

Majority of the wildlife experts and snake catchers usually wear shorts while they are at job because they have to travel in areas that are too hot. They cannot wear pants or other kind of stuff. So, shorts are the only thing that comes to their minds. In order to catch a snake, they have to travel to deserts, so they have to wear shorts while at work.

I've had someone argued that the reason why it is more convenient and better for them to wear shorts when they are carrying out their snake catching activities is to prevent any possibility of snakes entering into to their clothes without their knowledge.

I've had someone argued that the reason why it is more convenient and better for them to wear shorts when they are carrying out their snake catching activities is to prevent any possibility of snakes entering into to their clothes without their knowledge.

It is never a wise idea to catch such kind of dangerous creatures without training. having said that, there are many jobs where people tend to wear shorts. A swimming coach also wears shorts a lots of time, despite being at work.

It is never a wise idea to catch such kind of dangerous creatures without training. having said that, there are many jobs where people tend to wear shorts. A swimming coach also wears shorts a lots of time, despite being at work.

As for anything that have to do with swimming, I always wear short because it gives me more freedom and comfortability with the clothes whenever I am in the pool. So I feel it is the same thing for those who are working as swimming instructors and trainers.

As for anything that have to do with swimming, I always wear short because it gives me more freedom and comfortability with the clothes whenever I am in the pool. So I feel it is the same thing for those who are working as swimming instructors and trainers.

I think that apart from swimming, there are many other job as well that may require you to wear shorts. For example, there are certain divers who also wear shorts while they rest in the boat. So, they also need to wear shorts while they are on the job.

I think that apart from swimming, there are many other job as well that may require you to wear shorts. For example, there are certain divers who also wear shorts while they rest in the boat. So, they also need to wear shorts while they are on the job.

Personally, I prefer wearing shorts but even though it is something that I enjoy putting on because it makes me more comfortable doesn't mean that I will always wear it at my workplace because it is not something that is allowed for me to wear to my work place except on Fridays.

Personally, I prefer wearing shorts but even though it is something that I enjoy putting on because it makes me more comfortable doesn't mean that I will always wear it at my workplace because it is not something that is allowed for me to wear to my work place except on Fridays.

I would also love to wear shorts. This is because the weather of my city is incredibly hot. It is impossible for me to work in such kind of weather wearing clothes that may cause discomfort. My room also stays pretty hot as well. So, wearing shorts is the best option for me as a home-based freelancer.

I would also love to wear shorts. This is because the weather of my city is incredibly hot. It is impossible for me to work in such kind of weather wearing clothes that may cause discomfort. My room also stays pretty hot as well. So, wearing shorts is the best option for me as a home-based freelancer.

I equally don't do well in extremely hot weather which is the reason why I always prefer to be on shorts whenever I am not at work because I cannot wear my shorts at work since it is not allowed for me to do so but whenever I'm at home or going to any other places, I will always be in my shorts most of the times.

I equally don't do well in extremely hot weather which is the reason why I always prefer to be on shorts whenever I am not at work because I cannot wear my shorts at work since it is not allowed for me to do so but whenever I'm at home or going to any other places, I will always be in my shorts most of the times.

Well, i can bear cold weather. However, it is really hard for me to deal with hot conditions. There are many people in my city who have to travel to long distances. I live in an extremely hot city. Even during cold season, the temperature hardly goes below 15 degree.

Well, i can bear cold weather. However, it is really hard for me to deal with hot conditions. There are many people in my city who have to travel to long distances. I live in an extremely hot city. Even during cold season, the temperature hardly goes below 15 degree.

This is the reason why I don't ever turn off my air conditioning system when I'm at home. If it's possible to keep it on when I'm out, I would do it. I hate getting hot because it's so uncomfortable for me. It's why I will always be happy to wearing shorts.

This is the reason why I don't ever turn off my air conditioning system when I'm at home. If it's possible to keep it on when I'm out, I would do it. I hate getting hot because it's so uncomfortable for me. It's why I will always be happy to wearing shorts.

I work in a really hot room. Having said that, I may purchase an air conditioner in the future. Air conditioners are quite expensive nowadays and electricity charges are also quite high as well. Purchasing an air cooler is also not a bad idea at all.

I work in a really hot room. Having said that, I may purchase an air conditioner in the future. Air conditioners are quite expensive nowadays and electricity charges are also quite high as well. Purchasing an air cooler is also not a bad idea at all.

It is definitely going to serve you better if you can be able to afford installing an air conditioning system in your room so that it is going to help to regulate the temperature of your room to the degree where it is going to be cool for you to be comfortable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back