What's new

Wearing shorts in the workplace?

It is definitely going to serve you better if you can be able to afford installing an air conditioning system in your room so that it is going to help to regulate the temperature of your room to the degree where it is going to be cool for you to be comfortable.

Well, I would love to do so. However,air conditioners are quite expensive. A better and viable option would be an air cooler. However, when it comes to cooling a room, an air conditioner is far much more effective option. Regardless of that, an air conditioner consumes a lots of electricity.

Well, I would love to do so. However,air conditioners are quite expensive. A better and viable option would be an air cooler. However, when it comes to cooling a room, an air conditioner is far much more effective option. Regardless of that, an air conditioner consumes a lots of electricity.

I know that a brand new air conditioning system is quite expensive but there are some businesses that deal in selling second-hand value of air conditioning system. They are quite affordable. If it's something that is available in your country, you should consider looking at getting it.

I know that a brand new air conditioning system is quite expensive but there are some businesses that deal in selling second-hand value of air conditioning system. They are quite affordable. If it's something that is available in your country, you should consider looking at getting it.

I think that reconditioned, second-hand air coolers are also quite expensive. I tend to visit the market and found that they are quite expensive and they are also poorly maintained as well. So, purchasing a brand new air cooler would be a much better option rather than purchasing an old one.

I think that reconditioned, second-hand air coolers are also quite expensive. I tend to visit the market and found that they are quite expensive and they are also poorly maintained as well. So, purchasing a brand new air cooler would be a much better option rather than purchasing an old one.

It is very unfortunate that those who are into the business of selling the second hand value used air conditioning system in your country are not selling the ones that are properly maintained. It is going to be a bad decision for you to buy a second hand value air conditioning system because it won't last long.

It is very unfortunate that those who are into the business of selling the second hand value used air conditioning system in your country are not selling the ones that are properly maintained. It is going to be a bad decision for you to buy a second hand value air conditioning system because it won't last long.

Well, I recently visited a market where they were selling such products. The sale of such products is quite high as the weather is turning hotter every day. The fact of the matter remains that they never offer any guarantees when it comes to selling such air conditioners because they are reconditioned air conditioners.

Well, I recently visited a market where they were selling such products. The sale of such products is quite high as the weather is turning hotter every day. The fact of the matter remains that they never offer any guarantees when it comes to selling such air conditioners because they are reconditioned air conditioners.

That is a friend of mine who actually regarded the business as something that is seasonal in nature because it usually have a lot of sales whenever the weather is too hot especially during the summer. This is because people will always want to have their home to be cool.

That is a friend of mine who actually regarded the business as something that is seasonal in nature because it usually have a lot of sales whenever the weather is too hot especially during the summer. This is because people will always want to have their home to be cool.

During the hot weather, you can start many businesses. You can even start selling fruit juices and you can also start selling air conditioners as well. Fresh juice spots prosper a lot during those days. The downside here is that your business may suffer during cold weather.

I think it's relative to the job at hand. A CEO should wear a bit more formal attire while a 2nd shift factory worker working in the hot summer in a hot factory should be able to wear shorts. Now mind you, one must be modest as well. It still IS work.

I think it's relative to the job at hand. A CEO should wear a bit more formal attire while a 2nd shift factory worker working in the hot summer in a hot factory should be able to wear shorts. Now mind you, one must be modest as well. It still IS work.

I also believe that the nature of the job would also play a very big role in when when the CEO would wear too. Take for instance, a CEO who owns and manage a horse ranch wouldn't be wearing all formal attire all the time unless there's some sort of a business meeting.

I also believe that the nature of the job would also play a very big role in when when the CEO would wear too. Take for instance, a CEO who owns and manage a horse ranch wouldn't be wearing all formal attire all the time unless there's some sort of a business meeting.

There might be certain times when the CEO of a company may wear shorts. I have seen a few pictures of Stockton Rush wearing shorts. He was the CEO of OceanGate company. This company manufactured faulty submersible made of carbon fibre and a few people lost their lives as a result of that.

Every place of work has its own structure that makes it unique from others, but formally, shorts are not allowed in any company since it's not in normal dress code according to standards. Employees are expected to dress corporately.

There might be certain times when the CEO of a company may wear shorts. I have seen a few pictures of Stockton Rush wearing shorts. He was the CEO of OceanGate company. This company manufactured faulty submersible made of carbon fibre and a few people lost their lives as a result of that.
Every place of work has its own structure that makes it unique from others, but formally, shorts are not allowed in any company since it's not in normal dress code according to standards. Employees are expected to dress corporately.

Yeah, that's very correct. Such kind of dress isn't formal or corporate in any way. It doesn't have a very good image representation for the business. It's only when the nature of the business is something that requires for such informal clothes to be worn, then it is acceptable.

I once visited a place for a job interview and I was criticised for my dress. This shows that dress codes are taken seriously in many workplaces. I think that before you visit a place for an interview, make sure that you get an idea about the dress code in the first place.

I once visited a place for a job interview and I was criticised for my dress. This shows that dress codes are taken seriously in many workplaces. I think that before you visit a place for an interview, make sure that you get an idea about the dress code in the first place.

Anything that have to do with attending a job interview, you are definitely required and expected to dress properly for the interview because it is even something that also give you a point that is used to grade your performance during the interview. Once your dress is not a proper one, you are most likely going to fail the interview.

I believe that as a worker, there is a certain level of professionalism that you have to maintain depending on what the outside world see you as. There are some jobs that is perfectly okay for you to wear shorts but as a security man it makes absolutely no sense as you have to look very smart on your uniform.

Anything that have to do with attending a job interview, you are definitely required and expected to dress properly for the interview because it is even something that also give you a point that is used to grade your performance during the interview. Once your dress is not a proper one, you are most likely going to fail the interview.

Well, I was not even willing to go for an interview. I was requested persistently and this was the only reason why I went there. I never knew about the dress code in the first place and this is why I never even cared that much. It was the kind of interview that I never cared about that much.

I believe that as a worker, there is a certain level of professionalism that you have to maintain depending on what the outside world see you as. There are some jobs that is perfectly okay for you to wear shorts but as a security man it makes absolutely no sense as you have to look very smart on your uniform.
Yes that is what I also believe that in almost all the establishment there is always a dressing code and patterns so I think that wearing shorts in your work place if it's allowed you can do it but if your establishment dosnt support it you cant use it

Yes that is what I also believe that in almost all the establishment there is always a dressing code and patterns so I think that wearing shorts in your work place if it's allowed you can do it but if your establishment dosnt support it you cant use it

It is never the right thing to do for someone to go against their organisation rules and regulation when it comes to their dress code because it is something that can easily be discovered by those in charge of monitoring and supervision which you are definitely going to answer a query for.

It is never the right thing to do for someone to go against their organisation rules and regulation when it comes to their dress code because it is something that can easily be discovered by those in charge of monitoring and supervision which you are definitely going to answer a query for.

There are many people who may occasionally visit the workplace and they may never wear the dress which they are supposed to wear. This may depend on certain kinds of circumstances. For example, a person may wear shorts if they are not able to wear a pant in case if they suffer from injury.

I believe that any kind of job that requires their workers to be on uniform is usually looking up to a particular kind of standard when it comes to their workers appearance which is why the uniforms have provided and always made sure that all workers observe wearing it, otherwise they're going to answer to the management.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back