What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

Actually both a family and a financial life is good at a particular time though two can not be done at once but there are people who becomes financially strong due to family help.

I'm of the opinion that financial life should come first before family life. Having your family is good and its one of the happiest thing that can happen to a man. But family need money to buy goods and do other appropriate thing.

I strongly believe if you have money there's nothing you cannot do, starting up a family is a good idea but you need to have financial stability, that's my advice towards you.

Personally I think making a financial life first and balance is the best step to be taken because that will give you the status to be able to catered for the various needs of the family.
Same thing I think. Financial should come before family life. I won't say having family when there's no stable income generating job or business a bad thing, but it's not ideal. You need to to take care of your family.

It will be a much more burden when you are handling a family and you are still financially weak. it will be stressful but when you have the finance, it will be easier to run.

You need to start something that will be giving you a stable money whether it is offline or online before you start thinking of marriage and and making a family, make money first to avoid regrets

I'm of the opinion that financial life should come first before family life. Having your family is good and its one of the happiest thing that can happen to a man. But family need money to buy goods and do other appropriate thing.

This is true. I live in a country where a man who does not make money is considered undesirable person. People start thinking that there must be some sort of problem with him and this is why he is not making enough money!

That is true,it is very much ok for an individual to make at least some substancial amount of money before starting a family,because that is the resources he will be using to take care of his family.
making substantial income before starting the family is not the only thing you need but it is important. You need to have a steady source of income before you start a family.

making substantial income before starting the family is not the only thing you need but it is important. You need to have a steady source of income before you start a family.
That is to mean with all things being equal that the person already have what to sustain a family which is a good source of income at least the minimum,that is what will ensure growth.

Actually both a family and a financial life is good at a particular time though two can not be done at once but there are people who becomes financially strong due to family help.
financial stability is always important and necessary for you to build a very good family. People actually need to understand this. When you are financially unstable you will find it difficult to run a healthy family.

Trust me it is not easy to have a family that you will be catering for because you really need a lot of money to do that. It is always advisable that you make your financial life stable before you can talk of making a family.

You need to start something that will be giving you a stable money whether it is offline or online before you start thinking of marriage and and making a family.

Financial life is very important to me and in anything I do I'll try as much as possible to make myself stable financially before thinking of any other thing. That's my own.

Financial life is very important to me and in anything I do I'll try as much as possible to make myself stable financially before thinking of any other thing. That's my own.
Lot of responsibilities are involved in raising a family and most of these responsibilities could be taken care of with money . You could only make money for yourself if you have a stable job and that is why it is necessary to make money first before raising families.

Trust me it is not easy to have a family that you will be catering for because you really need a lot of money to do that. It is always advisable that you make your financial life stable before you can talk of making a family.

You need to start something that will be giving you a stable money whether it is offline or online before you start thinking of marriage and and making a family.
Definitely, that is definitely the major reason it is important for people to have stable source of income before they try to have families. Building a family is actually not easy.

I think having stability is important but if you wait to be financially successful, you may never have children. A lot of men can afford the time to wait but women can't, so this is something worth considering.
Both are very important in life, as for me it is very important to make financial first before family, because money bring happiness because if there is no money in the family the family will never be happy.

Lot of responsibilities are involved in raising a family and most of these responsibilities could be taken care of with money . You could only make money for yourself if you have a stable job and that is why it is necessary to make money first before raising families.
That is what I am trying to do and it's very necessary most especially now in which there is high rate of inflation . you will come to find out that the money you have with you can't even provide you a simple thing.

Both are very important in life, as for me it is very important to make financial first before family, because money bring happiness because if there is no money in the family the family will never be happy.
As a young woman woman in shorter as much as possible to be financially stable before you get married. That is actually one of the best ways in order to ensure a happy family.

As a young woman woman in shorter as much as possible to be financially stable before you get married. That is actually one of the best ways in order to ensure a happy family.
Yes, as a young person it's very good to make financially stable before thinking of going into family, because getting married without being financially stable you can actually finds it very difficult.

Lots of things are involved in raising a family . financial aspect is very important because you would need it to for the uptake of the family and if you're not financially buoyant, it wouldn't be necessary to start raising the family yet.

Yes, as a young person it's very good to make financially stable before thinking of going into family, because getting married without being financially stable you can actually finds it very difficult.
Probably, people need to understand that marriage is not a bed of roses and therefore they need financial capability in order to run a family. Financial availability will make the family a happy one.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back