What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

Probably, people need to understand that marriage is not a bed of roses and therefore they need financial capability in order to run a family. Financial availability will make the family a happy one.
Yes of course, marriage is not what can enter without being financial stable because family is not bed of roses as you said, for you to be happy in future you need to make money first.

To make a family you must be financially stable to cater for their needs and wants so you must make a financial life before making a family.

Financial stability is my main focus and concentration. I don't really have time for any other thing until I am financially stable to handle every responsibilities that comes along.

Yes of course, marriage is not what can enter without being financial stable because family is not bed of roses as you said, for you to be happy in future you need to make money first.
Yeah, it is not a must that you will become a millionaire before marriage but you need to be financially stable. You need to have a stable job or business you are doing

Yeah, it is not a must that you will become a millionaire before marriage but you need to be financially stable. You need to have a stable job or business you are doing
I know, but at least you have to the one to assist the family, because in families where's no money the family will not be happy, that is why you need be financially stable before going into family.

I know, but at least you have to the one to assist the family, because in families where's no money the family will not be happy, that is why you need be financially stable before going into family.
of course you must be able to meet the financial needs of the family if you want to get married. These are some of the things you need to calculate before marriage.

of course you must be able to meet the financial needs of the family if you want to get married. These are some of the things you need to calculate before marriage.
Sure, that is very important to seek for money first before thinking of having family, alot of people has fail in life today because they follow wrong decision not first make financial before going into family.

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
Yes definitely, I think if you are planning to expand your family first, you should be very strong financially then you should know the difficulties of having not enough money to fulfill the desires of your family to try to balance it before expansion of family.

financial stability is always important and needed if you want to raise a family. There are several ways to become financially stable either by having investments or a business that brings consistent income.
A man should have a stable source of income before starting a family. There's no point in starting a family when you don't have either a stable job or business. A lot of children were suffered today because their parents put family ahead of finance.

A man should have a stable source of income before starting a family. There's no point in starting a family when you don't have either a stable job or business. A lot of children were suffered today because their parents put family ahead of finance.
Probably, anyone who is starting a family without a stable source of income is playing with fire. As a man there are a lot of responsibilities for you financially in the family.

Birth family and financially dependent are very important in life but without being financially buoyant , how are you going to feed your family , you need to be financially capable before starting a family .

i strongly suggest you evaluate yourself properly before making such decision because what might be good for me, might not be good for you as well, so the decision is up to you.

Well, in my own opinion I would say that it would be for the best to be first financially ready before getting committed to growing a family because that's the number one factor that is needed to build a healthy family and lifestyle.
Probably, raising a family comes with a lot of responsibilities that is why it is important you are financially stable because starting one. Without finances it will be very difficult to raise a family.

You should at first make a family,you came from a family where you are made . Making a family is an option it's a mandate and natural. Making a financial Life is a decision if you are lucky enough to be in a rich family then, the family will help in that decision

Probably, raising a family comes with a lot of responsibilities that is why it is important you are financially stable because starting one. Without finances it will be very difficult to raise a family.
So many people are yet to be married not because they haven't found their life partners but because they can't go into the institution of marriage with their current poor financial state.

So many people are yet to be married not because they haven't found their life partners but because they can't go into the institution of marriage with their current poor financial state.
I think that is a very good decision by them. They should try as much as possible to have a stable job or sustainable income before they can go to the institution of marriage.

I think these are some kind of personal decision that depends on what we want to achieved in the future. personally I will prefer to make a financial life first before making a family so I can be able to take care of my family.

I think that is a very good decision by them. They should try as much as possible to have a stable job or sustainable income before they can go to the institution of marriage.
That's very correct. The thing is not a joke as many people would see it because I have seen personally, those who got married before the got financially stable and it was really tough for them in the beginning.

I suggest you make a financial life before you make a family. Because there is no essence of the family when you can not provide for them . So securing a financial life is the first thing everyone must opt to do

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back