What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

The choice of whether to put establishing a stable financial existence ahead of creating a family is a personal one that is based on preferences and priorities. Building a solid financial foundation may be important to some people before creating a family, while others may place more importance on starting a family first before focusing on their finances. Making a choice that feels appropriate for one's particular circumstance requires weighing the advantages and disadvantages of each strategy.

If you have a sustainable source of income and your partner also has, you guys can start a family. I mean you guys can comfortably feed yourself. From there, you guys can build together. I am all for having a family, training kids on time, and retiring early.

The best practice is to get yourself financially upright before you could think of raising a family. Raising family is very tasking because it requires lots of money.

I believe that there is no way someone would be able to take care of his family without being financially stable to do so which is why I will always encourage everyone to try as much as possible to be financially okay and balanced before getting married.

Cannot you make a family and financial life at the same time. I mean you can get married and both of you can work and build your finances. You can even share rooms and other things and save a lot of money.

Cannot you make a family and financial life at the same time. I mean you can get married and both of you can work and build your finances. You can even share rooms and other things and save a lot of money.

This is actually going to be possible when you are opportune to marry someone who is hardworking and of the same interest when it comes to running business because, the reality today is that a lot of people are lazy and not want to do anything but they will like to spend money.

You have nailed it on the head. I believe that a person should raise a family at a young age so he or she can have the strength to raise the kids. If the two people are of a common mind, they can build their financial life together after marriage.

If you have a sustainable source of income and your partner also has, you guys can start a family. I mean you guys can comfortably feed yourself. From there, you guys can build together. I am all for having a family, training kids on time, and retiring early.
Yes you are right, just like they say, family first, no matter what you'll do try not to forget your family, I've seen some people that make this mistake of abandoning there family.

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
It is good to make a financial life first so that you will be able to take care of your family with the money that you have made at your early stage in life. That is the best idea.

You have a point there, working together with your family will help you a lot, I know a family that works and earn a living online, this very much possible is all about earning money.

You have nailed it on the head. I believe that a person should raise a family at a young age so he or she can have the strength to raise the kids. If the two people are of a common mind, they can build their financial life together after marriage.
If you don't have a family, you will be running with multiple relationships and most of these relationships are not committed relationships and you end up spending a lot of money to make your love interest happy.

It is better to secure your financial life first before anything else. This is because you need money to take care of your family not when you have a family you start looking for money, you might not be able to focus properly.

If you don't have a family, you will be running with multiple relationships and most of these relationships are not committed relationships and you end up spending a lot of money to make your love interest happy.
As a man , if a person doesn't have a family, he can't control his finances. Marriage has a wày of making someone responsible. What @Nomad is saying is true. You can't have stability if you are single at a certain age. In your late twenties,if you have a financial source that can feed you, just marry a lady with same source too and build up together.

As a man , if a person doesn't have a family, he can't control his finances. Marriage has a wày of making someone responsible. What @Nomad is saying is true. You can't have stability if you are single at a certain age. In your late twenties,if you have a financial source that can feed you, just marry a lady with same source too and build up together.
Well said, a family man works sincerely, saves sincerely and makes investments sincerely. A single man is always looking to spend money. I am saying this form my own experience.

The cost of survival as a man doubles when you marry. It is not something that you rush into if you are not financially stable. It is better to manage your small life staying Single than get into financial pressure in the name of marriage.

It is good to make a financial life first so that you will be able to take care of your family with the money that you have made at your early stage in life. That is the best idea.

To the best of my knowledge, when you don't have enough money to take care of yourself, it is even going to be very difficult for you to take care of a family that is going to come when you get married and start having children.

In my own perspective, I think your financial life has to be in order first before thinking of starting a family. Though, I have come across people who believe starting a family will help better your finances because they believe it is a blessing.

To the best of my knowledge, when you don't have enough money to take care of yourself, it is even going to be very difficult for you to take care of a family that is going to come when you get married and start having children.

Well, I used to work in a telemarketing company. At that time, I was not financially stable that much. Having said that, even now I am not financially stable. The good news is that I am in the process of becoming financially independent.

Well, I used to work in a telemarketing company. At that time, I was not financially stable that much. Having said that, even now I am not financially stable. The good news is that I am in the process of becoming financially independent.

The good thing is that you have never given up on what you are doing because it was difficult for you since you know that there is nobody to assist you in helping you to become financially independent. I know a lot of people that have given up for even a lot less.

Making both family and also becoming financially independent is very important , but if you don't have enough money, It's not easy to raise a perfect family , so i will go with having a means of survival first

This is why we see some grown up people who have not gotten married because they know that they are not financially capable of taking care of themselves and their family.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back