What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

Financial stability is the most important thing at this stage definitely. I have to plan my life , organised and set it the way i want it to be just to have a comfortable life in the near future.
That's true, having a comfortable life is very important, you don't have to be putting so much stress on yourself you need to have good time for yourself.
if you don't get prepared for opportunities you will come across a lot of them and you will miss them. That is why it is always very important for you to prepare before opportunities come.
You are right, getting prepared and ready is very important in this life, if you are not use to those kinds of things you'll definitely not get the good results you've wanted.

Actually either making a financial life first or the family, all are good depending on your status. personally I will consider making a financial life first because that will really helped me to manage and maintain the family needs.

Actually these is an individual question and it depends on how we want our life to be that we can be able to answer it. both the financial life and the family life first is the best but make the righ choice at the right time.
Yeah that is the fact, that everyone has his or her individual choice and decision to make, so it is left for such person to make the right decision at the right time on what he or she want.

Family needs finances to survive so that is why financial life is needed at the beginning of one's life. After calculating the amount I would be spending for food not to of having my family I could discover I'm yet to become a family on my own because the money is high and I need to invest more.
That's the truth. Family need funds to be comfortable. If you get married, there are some materials you need to have at home. Even your responsibility will be more once you married. That's having a stable source should proceed having family.

It is better to have a stable source of income before starting out.
Financial stability is the most important thing to consider before raising a family.

Definitely, being financially stable is the most important thing and many people often see financial stability as something that equals to success. They think that having more money means a person is dedicated to working harder.

Definitely, being financially stable is the most important thing and many people often see financial stability as something that equals to success. They think that having more money means a person is dedicated to working harder.
It is worth being financially stable because it is exactly what is needed because it will go a long way to helping you do better.
If you do not have a financial sauce to take care of your family, you should not raise one.

As you have mentioned, financial stability is the most important thing in life without it, it will be very difficult to meet up to the demand of the family you have built and it will be a very big challenge for you.

Well all I know in this life, is that nothing comes easy even to start up a finance is not easy and even to start up a family is not easy but I will advise that one should make a proper plan for him or herself before making such decision.

Well there is a wide gap that needed to be strike between the two. you can't have a perfect family when you are financially broke. at least financial stability can help you maintain a family life.
Well all I know in this life, is that nothing comes easy even to start up a finance is not easy and even to start up a family is not easy but I will advise that one should make a proper plan for him or herself before making such decision.
Actually nothing comes easy but I believe when we made the perfect plan, things will definitely comes easy for us. running a family and still financially broke is an addition of burden upon yourself. so is better to make a financial life first.

It is worth being financially stable because it is exactly what is needed because it will go a long way to helping you do better.
If you do not have a financial sauce to take care of your family, you should not raise one.

Financially stable people are generally viewed as a kind of people who are much more capable of raising a family as they have financial stability to their advantage.

Financially stable people are generally viewed as a kind of people who are much more capable of raising a family as they have financial stability to their advantage.
financial stability is always important and needed if you want to raise a family. There are several ways to become financially stable either by having investments or a business that brings consistent income.

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
Having a solid financial situation would help you keep your family happy. This is especially true if you have kids. They only know how to demand and can be impatient when they don't get what they want.

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
I love this question because I have been wondering about on how to manage my family. I think that building and have a very good financial life should be first considered before starting a family

I love this question because I have been wondering about on how to manage my family. I think that building and have a very good financial life should be first considered before starting a family
You have actually spoken well, but it is not in all cases that you would have money to construct the building, if you can rent an apartment it will be better to start with, but you must have a stable source of income.

Having a solid financial situation would help you keep your family happy. This is especially true if you have kids. They only know how to demand and can be impatient when they don't get what they want.
Probably, the importance of finances should not be underestimated in raising a healthy and happy family. When you are financially stable you will have less things to worry about.

Probably, the importance of finances should not be underestimated in raising a healthy and happy family. When you are financially stable you will have less things to worry about.
It is only necessary to have a stable financial life before considering raising the family.
It is far better to consider this first and it is what must be done.

Well there is a wide gap that needed to be strike between the two. you can't have a perfect family when you are financially broke. at least financial stability can help you maintain a family life.

Actually nothing comes easy but I believe when we made the perfect plan, things will definitely comes easy for us. running a family and still financially broke is an addition of burden upon yourself. so is better to make a financial life first.
Well to me I cannot totally agree to that being financially broke is a source of burden upon one self, there are people that I know that they did not have the money but still got married and the husband do try his best to feed the family.

It is only necessary to have a stable financial life before considering raising the family.
It is far better to consider this first and it is what must be done.
Probably, if you are financially stable before starting a family your children will have a very good life. They will receive the best education and I will also have access to many things that will make them grow.

I think it is best to have a financial foundation before putting up a family. Because if you don’t have money but you have a family how are you going to cater for them

In order to remain happy, you must make money. This is because money cannot buy each and every thing, but you need money to fulfill some of your dreams. This is a reality.
To me, financial life should come first before family. Like you rightly said, money is needed to fulfill some dreams. Starting a family when there's no stable income is not ideal.

To me, financial life should come first before family. Like you rightly said, money is needed to fulfill some dreams. Starting a family when there's no stable income is not ideal.
That is exactly what must be chosen first before you start thinking of raising a family.
Your financial life is very paramount in this regard because it will determine our responsible you would be.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back