What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

I agree with what you state: financial life comes first, then kids. Surely, many times it is just the opposite (and really many, many times), but we have to consider also factors which leads to this situation like poverty and low educational backgrounds. For third world countries this is a struggle we face and will be facing for long years to come, as changing the educational system is difficult, having everyone to get a proper job and changing people's minds as well.

That's absolutely true, before you can start up a family you are expected to be stable financially not having financial freedom will only lead you to regrets.
I have the same opinion with this. Before you should consider marrying, it's important that you have a stable job or business that's bringing in money consistently. Starting a family without having a stable source of income is not ideal.

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
It is not simple to have a family to provide for because that kind of commitment requires a substantial amount of cash to be used. In this light, it is generally best to have your financial situation in order before starting a family

Having a solid financial situation would help you keep your family happy. This is especially true if you have kids. They only know how to demand and can be impatient when they don't get what they want.
Probably, the importance of finances should not be underestimated in raising a healthy and happy family. When you are financially stable you will have less things to worry about.
I think it is best to have a financial foundation before putting up a family. Because if you don’t have money but you have a family how are you going to cater for them
Probably, starting a family should not be the first thing an individual should do. He or she must find his purposes in life and try as much as possible to become financially stable before raising a family.

That is true,it is very much ok for an individual to make at least some substancial amount of money before starting a family,because that is the resources he will be using to take care of his family.

That is true,it is very much ok for an individual to make at least some substancial amount of money before starting a family,because that is the resources he will be using to take care of his family.
It will be a wise decision to have a stable source of income before trying to raise a family and if you should try to do otherwise, it is definitely going to backfire and it may not be a good situation.

I think it is best to have a financial foundation before putting up a family. Because if you don’t have money but you have a family how are you going to cater for them
Well it is mostly good and fantastic to always have a good financial foundation before thinking of making a family so that they should not suffer in your house.

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
I suggest and strongly urge that people should first take a job, build a stable and strong foundation in their financial field before they start to have a family.

Between making a family first or making finances first depends on the individual plans that such persons have. They're people that don't even care about such but just decide to make family with out finance.

It depens on the person and other reasons family members needs a lot of attesion and business takes a lot of time so I think firstly you need take care of that than create family but it mostly depend on a person and how he deals with it

The best practice is to get yourself financially upright before you could think of raising a family. Raising family is very tasking because it requires lots of money.
Definetly, if you have a weak finance then you should work for it and make it better after that you can start a family if not you would face many problems through your life.

It is true that life does not revolve around money but it is very necessary. Certain things must be put in place financially before you plan to get married. I'm talking from experience.
Yes you are right, but there is something that I want to say, if one has source of income all he has to do is to choose which one is much more important and valuable.

Yes you are right, but there is something that I want to say, if one has source of income all he has to do is to choose which one is much more important and valuable.
It is always advisable to make financial life first before making babies because you will need finances to take care of the babies and that is why it is necessary to consider that first.

It is important for people to try and get a secure financial future for themselves first before thinking about how to start a family because life is definitely not going to be easy if they do so.
Yes it's very important, you firstly secure a financial first before family because family can come after you have made the money, because we all know that life is not going to be easy without making money.

It is always advisable to make financial life first before making babies because you will need finances to take care of the babies and that is why it is necessary to consider that first.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, why because if there is no finance or when the family lacks enough money to tackle some of the family needs, then there will always be problem.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, why because if there is no finance or when the family lacks enough money to tackle some of the family needs, then there will always be problem.
Financial stability should come first before you think of any other firm when it has to do with raising a family because your financial status play a major role.

Financial stability should come first before you think of any other firm when it has to do with raising a family because your financial status play a major role.
Yes you're absolutely right about this, as a grown up individual before getting married the first thing that has to come to your mind is that, financial stability at all cost.

Yes you're absolutely right about this, as a grown up individual before getting married the first thing that has to come to your mind is that, financial stability at all cost.
This is what we keep you maintaining your family because if you did not have enough money to take care of your family, it would be a very bad situation.

This is what we keep you maintaining your family because if you did not have enough money to take care of your family, it would be a very bad situation.
Yes you're right, this is just the plain truth about it, when it happens to be that there is no money to solve all the financial problem in the family, one won't have a happy family.

Yes you're right, this is just the plain truth about it, when it happens to be that there is no money to solve all the financial problem in the family, one won't have a happy family.
I am into a family and I am a mother of 3 . Thiis makes me understand vividly what I am driving at because it will be very detrimental to raise a family without having the financial capability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back