What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?

The best practice is to get yourself financially upright before you could think of raising a family. Raising family is very tasking because it requires lots of money.

I think having stability is important but if you wait to be financially successful, you may never have children. A lot of men can afford the time to wait but women can't, so this is something worth considering.

it is not easy to have a family that you will be catering for because you really need a lot of money to do that. It is always advisable that you make your financial life stable before you can talk of making a family.

You need to start something that will be giving you a stable money whether it is offline or online before you start thinking of marriage and and making a family.

This is one of the debate that is usually going around but I think that there is absolutely no reason for you to start a family if you are not at least financially stable.

Family members will always be there every time but securing your future is the most important thing that must be done now. If I have money, I will try to secure my future to earn more then I can inturn take care of my family member.

It is important for people to try and get a secure financial future for themselves first before thinking about how to start a family because life is definitely not going to be easy if they do so.

Making a family first before making money to acheive financial stability depend on your state of mind , some people prefer making money first before getting married to start a family because they don't want their family to suffer while some believe in Destiny and go with either one that comes first.

Well, sometimes it depends on the financial strength of individuals but personally I will love to have a standard business were income will be generated before going into making family at least to be able to sustain the family.

Making a family first before making money to acheive financial stability depend on your state of mind , some people prefer making money first before getting married to start a family because they don't want their family to suffer while some believe in Destiny and go with either one that comes first.
Like I said earlier , A lot of people will always believe that their family members will always be there and you could help them at any time. I tend to believe this because this is just the best way for me. My future first then any other thing.

We all have our different opinion on how to start our lives , to some people , family is Everything , so they believe starting a family before making money is the best thing because you might grow old before making money without having a family

Inasmuch as family is very important in one's life , we also have to understand that we can't take care of family without money . I therefore suggest that getting a constant source of income before establishing a family should be the most important priority of a man.

It is very important to make a financial life before you will think of raising a family because you will need money to take care of the family. If you do not have sources of income and you decided to raise a family, you are inviting frustration.

The first thing that one should do is to ensure that you are financially free before you start raising a family because you would need money to raise a family . Your financial life should be first. It is very important when you prioritise it.

If you don't have enough money, it should not stop you from starting a family. The fact is that life does not just revolve around Money. You can decide to start a family and grow finances later.

For me I don't want to have kids before I have a stable job. I have seen people who suffer because of that money is not everything but you need money to buy almost everything. I have grown up in a family where money is always an issue and I wouldn't want my family to be that way. I prefer that I get a good job and save up before I plan of marrying and having kids and all that. That is my opinion because I know how it's hard to grow up in family that doesnt have alot of money.

Though it depends. sometimes financial life first will makes a way for a better family and some can only attained a better financial life after making a family. so it's nature rather than prediction.

Is it really good good to make financial first before planning about family, because without money how will take good care of that family, one need to plan before having a family.

If you don't have enough money, it should not stop you from starting a family. The fact is that life does not just revolve around Money. You can decide to start a family and grow finances later.
It is true that life does not revolve around money but it is very necessary. Certain things must be put in place financially before you plan to get married. I'm talking from experience.

It is true that life does not revolve around money but it is very necessary. Certain things must be put in place financially before you plan to get married. I'm talking from experience.
You're right. But how about a situation where one is finding it really difficult to make a financial breakthrough? Do you think they should continue to remain single for the rest of their lives?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back