What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

You are going to find life to be much easier if you are somebody who's going to find a way to become financially stable before you are even going to think of starting a family.

You're right. But how about a situation where one is finding it really difficult to make a financial breakthrough? Do you think they should continue to remain single for the rest of their lives?
you do not have to remain single for the rest of your life, just that you and your suppose spouse you come up with a way of taking care of your basic needs which if you can not, then stay single.

Family members will always be there for you, but the most crucial thing you can do right now is to secure your future. If I have money, I'll strive to invest it in my future so I can make more money so I can support my family.

Financial Stability is very essential in building a family. So when you have a good financial life, you can cater for your family and all their needs.

Actually to some extent, is more preferable to make a strong financial life for before going into family issues. because without finances, it will be very difficult for you to maintain your family.

Money is the first thing you have to make as a man , because you first need financial stability in order to be able to have a smooth and succesful family , without money , its not easy running a family

I really need to make myself comfortable first before I can even think of extending my hands to help other. You can't have a broken leg and tries to help people with the same broken legs . you must first stand perfectly before extending to help others.

Money first i don't care how it sound because wanting a family and not being financially stable is like riding a boat with a hole in it you definitely sink. The point is you cant help anyone if your broke you can't even finance your kids tuition.

Money must always comes first because i have tried the family aspect first and i realises you needed money for your family to be happy , respected and well fulfilled

Personally before even establishing a family financial stability is what I must pusue to achieve. Without financial stability it is not always encouraging to even think of establishing a family.

make a financial life first so that most things will fall in place for your family, if you lack the financial prowess to sustain your family, the union will fall, don't be deceived by anyone, focus on your career, business, or high paying skills and stacking up the money before you think of building a family

A financial life is all that should be in the minds of people right now because there is no way your family are going to be comfortable if your financial life is not okay. This is why we struggle to create multiple streams of income.

I have always been a firm believer that without being stable financially you would struggle to bring children into the world and take care of them. Whilst it is possible to do so with only some income having something stable before you even start a family is always the better choice. Everyone is different though and in some cases some people can start a family and then become more stable financially afterward, it all depends on the individuals and how they are able to manage.

Gaining financial freedom and pathways of regular income should come first before making a family.so many families perish because of insufficient finance, unable to meet family demands.

Making a family without having a stable financial life can be very frustrating and would result into alot of mishaps.
I believe that finance should be the priority.

My counselor would always tell me that "their is no romance without finance" and I significantly agree with him because I have observed alot of families almost separate due to financial challenges.

My boyfriend and I have already talked about this and we both agree that we should be financially stable first before starting a family. That means that we have to really work hard right now to get permanent jobs or start a good business before we make a baby.

This depends on your choice, but for me I'll like to make it first before I can help my family members out, you need to be successful before you can be able to help others.

Making financial life is the best because why am saying this there is no way which you will have a better family without proper financial up kept every family need to be financial ly free so they can reach and live a better life

I know of people that became financially stable after marriage , but they are just few in number.
It is very possible to marry before becoming financially stable, the important thing is for you to have a well developed plan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back