What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

I rather choose to be financially stable , that is very important before even thinking of establishing a family. But most importantly all these things depends on people's decision.

It's definitely going to be detrimental when one raise a family without having a stable financial life. Not having a stable financial life and living alone coukd be bad already not to talk of then having a family.
That will be a very bad result because you must plan for all of this . Lack of planning may result in a very bad a situation that may be uncontrollable in the future.

If you misused the little opportunity you have that means you are not a serious individual, if you are very serious with what you do I think you should not take those kinds of opportunity for granted.
it is always very important and necessary that people prepared very well for opportunities so that when you meet when you will not miss it. if you are prepared you will miss a lot of opportunities.

It is very necessary to always look for ways to ensuring that you are financially stable,because you will need money to take care of the family, but if you don't have one, it would not augur well.

This is the main reason why many people focus on making money first before they even think about starting a family or get married. In this regards, men have a special responsibility over their shoulders.

No one can decide for the other.

It is something that requires critical thinking and people should not use public opinion in getting to arrive at a final decision on this matter.

Almost everything in the world greatly revolves around how much money you have. Your family are going to be much comfortable if you already have your finances in order and this is what I advise.

You really need to consider the stability of your financial status before you start raising the family and if you start raising a family without considering these , it could be detrimental.
The financial status is very important because it is what will determine the extent to which you would go in terms of raising a family. If you do not have a stable source of income , it is really not advisable for you to start one.

Well these is a very sensitive question left for individuals to meditate and make the right choices. starting a family without a healthy financial status is just like building a house on a sandy soil.

Well these is a very sensitive question left for individuals to meditate and make the right choices. starting a family without a healthy financial status is just like building a house on a sandy soil.
I do not think that this question is sensitive because it is a straight forward question and the answer is also straight forward.
The truth is that you shouldn't raise a family without having a source of income to cater for them.

That will be a very bad result because you must plan for all of this . Lack of planning may result in a very bad a situation that may be uncontrollable in the future.
Most people live their life without planning. One ought to plan one's life for things in one's life to go smoothly. It is often people without planning that gets a family without having a stable source of income.

You are supposed to be most interested in making a financial life at this point in time because even if you are going to have children they will need to be very solid.

you should flow with whatever rocks your boat, but i truly would advise that you first of all get your financial life right, before thinking of going further with starting a family as starting a family is financially tasking.

it is always very important and necessary that people prepared very well for opportunities so that when you meet when you will not miss it. if you are prepared you will miss a lot of opportunities.
Getting prepared that means you are ready, in other to gain success we are all expected to be ready and also open for every kind of situation, that's the mindset of a successful individual.

You are supposed to be most interested in making a financial life at this point in time because even if you are going to have children they will need to be very solid.
Financial stability is the most important thing at this stage definitely. I have to plan my life , organised and set it the way i want it to be just to have a comfortable life in the near future.

you should flow with whatever rocks your boat, but i truly would advise that you first of all get your financial life right, before thinking of going further with starting a family as starting a family is financially tasking.
It is better to have a stable source of income before starting out.
Financial stability is the most important thing to consider before raising a family.

Getting prepared that means you are ready, in other to gain success we are all expected to be ready and also open for every kind of situation, that's the mindset of a successful individual.
if you don't get prepared for opportunities you will come across a lot of them and you will miss them. That is why it is always very important for you to prepare before opportunities come.

Not just about the men, but also the women.
They should try to get something doing for themselves, before getting married.

So they don't end up as a liability.

Personally I think making a financial life first and balance is the best step to be taken because that will give you the status to be able to catered for the various needs of the family.

Starting a family is an exciting time. However, it is also one of the most drastic financial changes in a person's life. A new baby also welcomes a string of new medical expenses.

Not just about the men, but also the women.
They should try to get something doing for themselves, before getting married.

So they don't end up as a liability.
this is actually very true and important. Before going into marriage both the man and woman must have a very good sustainable income for themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back