What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

It is an opportunity to have a well-paid job and if you have gotten one, it is pertinent that you should keep it and not misuse your opportunity because unemployment rate is very high.
It is the responsibility of the organisation to ensure that free gift are distributed to the employees occasionally to encourage them into doing more for the business.

That's true, we are all here to earn money, if you have a profitable business I will strongly advice you to hold it tight, jobs are getting harder to have this day's.
inflation is actually biting hard in so many countries so starting multiple businesses if you can is very important and necessary. That way you will not depend on one source of income and that is actually what I am trying to do.

It is an opportunity to have a well-paid job and if you have gotten one, it is pertinent that you should keep it and not misuse your opportunity because unemployment rate is very high.
If you misused the little opportunity you have that means you are not a serious individual, if you are very serious with what you do I think you should not take those kinds of opportunity for granted.

I would prefer that people start small.

You never can tell if the marriage is what would open doors for the riches you are trusting God for.

It requires wisdom to decide though.

I would prefer that people start small.

You never can tell if the marriage is what would open doors for the riches you are trusting God for.

It requires wisdom to decide though.
You have said it all, you need to settle down before you can think of starting up a family, and the most importantly you need to have a good income streams to take care of your family.

Yes, money could be really helpful in case if you want to get treated at some sort of high class hospital. I am in a country where only rich people could afford the best hospital.
That is exactly what is happening over here. All these things is as a result of the fact that the government are not making provision for every citizens of the country , only for themselves.

One should first make a financial life before making a family except one wants the family to suffer. I don't think it's even possible for one to take care of his or her family if one doesn't have a stable financial life.

One should first make a financial life before making a family except one wants the family to suffer. I don't think it's even possible for one to take care of his or her family if one doesn't have a stable financial life.
It is a normal thing to do because you cannot start to raise a family without having a stable source of income to cater for them.

Well that question goes to each individual and based on his decision because there are people that will might prefer to make money first before making family why there are people that make family first since there's no money before they will hustle together to make money.

Actually either making a financial life first or the family, all are good depending on your status. personally I will consider making a financial life first because that will really helped me to manage and maintain the family needs.
Well that question goes to each individual and based on his decision because there are people that will might prefer to make money first before making family why there are people that make family first since there's no money before they will hustle together to make money.
Actually these is an individual question and it depends on how we want our life to be that we can be able to answer it. both the financial life and the family life first is the best but make the righ choice at the right time.

Actually either making a financial life first or the family, all are good depending on your status. personally I will consider making a financial life first because that will really helped me to manage and maintain the family needs.

Actually these is an individual question and it depends on how we want our life to be that we can be able to answer it. both the financial life and the family life first is the best but make the righ choice at the right time.
Practically it is the best thing to do because if you decide to raise a family without having a source of income it is definitely going to affect you in the future and it could be detrimental.

I think about 99% of the people would go for making money first. Anyone that know the value of family would go with money first because you cannot reach the family without having the money to take care of them.

Well, i think that people must maintain a balance between family and money. Life is all about balancing things in a proper manner. If you do not balance things, then things could go wrong.

Well, i think that people must maintain a balance between family and money. Life is all about balancing things in a proper manner. If you do not balance things, then things could go wrong.
It is very necessary to always look for ways to ensuring that you are financially stable,because you will need money to take care of the family, but if you don't have one, it would not augur well.

It is very necessary to always look for ways to ensuring that you are financially stable,because you will need money to take care of the family, but if you don't have one, it would not augur well.
It is very important to be financially stable before you could think of raising a family because it is a venture that needs a lot of money. I am into a family and I know what it takes.

Financial stability is the most important thing to me. That is my main focus and interest and if I can be able to get that then I may consider starting a family later. For now I focus on money.

It is a normal thing to do because you cannot start to raise a family without having a stable source of income to cater for them.
My point exactly. I wonder how someone can even think of starting a family without having a stable financial life. If one actually starts a family without having a stable financial life, there is every possibility that the family is going to suffer.

My point exactly. I wonder how someone can even think of starting a family without having a stable financial life. If one actually starts a family without having a stable financial life, there is every possibility that the family is going to suffer.
You really need to consider the stability of your financial status before you start raising the family and if you start raising a family without considering these , it could be detrimental.

This is obviously not supposed to be a big deal at all, because you can get to start your family and still be able to run your financial life easily, without getting to limit yourself in life.

So many people do not have such notion but they believe in just raising a family and they wouldn't bother about securing a stable source of income first.

You really need to consider the stability of your financial status before you start raising the family and if you start raising a family without considering these , it could be detrimental.
It's definitely going to be detrimental when one raise a family without having a stable financial life. Not having a stable financial life and living alone coukd be bad already not to talk of then having a family.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back