What's new

Service Before Pay or Vice-versa?

In my country there is a very successful saying "Paid music does not sound", in general, doing a job is always taken very carefully, it is not charged before but the company or person who is hiring is studied. There is the idea of wanting to charge before (which is not the right thing to do) for this you have to study it carefully and make the decision.
Smile! "Paid music does not sound" you have to work to earn money for the services you provide.
When you pay money for a job that is not yet delivered there is every possibility that the person may not be able to deliver to your taste or still not diver.

It depends on the kind of business the person is into and how the operation would be favourable to them and convenient.
Most online businesses always works best with pay on delivery because of the high rate of fraud and dubiousness of most selllers so pay on delivery works best for them.

As long as the sites pays I don’t care whether it’s after service or before service. Though I’ll prefer getting paid after service because it’s not only about the money for me, the job I did must pass the requirements and the feeling of meeting the requirements is another joy for me

Smile! "Paid music does not sound" you have to work to earn money for the services you provide.
When you pay money for a job that is not yet delivered there is every possibility that the person may not be able to deliver to your taste or still not diver.
Yes, there is such a possibility and it may also happen that you never receive such a job and lose the money delivered. You work and then you get paid. And it is also very true what @eenya00 comments on payment on delivery which is common online, which does not seem to me because of what was said above (due to fraud)

Yes, there is such a possibility and it may also happen that you never receive such a job and lose the money delivered. You work and then you get paid. And it is also very true what @eenya00 comments on payment on delivery which is common online, which does not seem to me because of what was said above (due to fraud)
Yes fraudulent activity is on the increase each day. People are no longer trustworthy and this have really made it difficult to trust people and their words.
When service is rendered that is when payment can be made.
No service no payment.

Well the only solution to the issues of payment is when both the job performer and the job giver makes use of an escrow services. Escrow services is a third party services that ensures that both parties in a business service payment and rendering get their jobs done and the respective renumeration that comes along with it.
Post automatically merged:

Well the only solution to the issues of payment is when both the job performer and the job giver makes use of an escrow services. Escrow services is a third party services that ensures that both parties in a business service payment and rendering get their jobs done and the respective renumeration that comes along with it.

It means these kind of sites are not much relaible as they close in only a short time of period .... A person who is depending his bread and butter on online work needs reliable website

We hear sad stories of freelance workers who after performing and finishing a task perfectly do not get paid. While on the other hand, we know of some clients who pay upfront and get disappoint by the outcome of their job.
Most of the time it's service delivered before payment is made but it's all done through a third party where funds for the work are paid in and after you deliver your services and the client checked and approved, you will get your pay. If you didn't do a good job, he will reject it and you have do update the work to the agreement.

When I am working with independent clients, I always ask for upfront payment, I cannot take the risk. I accept after work payment only when I have worked with the client for a long time. A new freelancer should always work on freelance platform because these platforms provide financial security.

We hear sad stories of freelance workers who after performing and finishing a task perfectly do not get paid. While on the other hand, we know of some clients who pay upfront and get disappoint by the outcome of their job.
It is very big problem and it also happened with my friend, he worked very hard for the first time on assignment then he submit but and the climate did not pay him. I think payment should be made first but there should be an option to take it back if the client requirements are not fulfilled.

A medium of exchange is an intermediary instrument or system used to facilitate the sale, purchase, or trade of goods between parties. For a system to function as a medium of exchange, it must represent a standard of value. A medium of exchange is an intermediary instrument or system used to facilitate the sale, purchase, or trade of goods between parties.

Im either of the two. Freelancing sites should have had terms and conditions for the sake of both parties and it should be met. Also, legit and trusted freelance site have reputation so I should say it depends on the freelancer if he can agree to service before pay method.

Depends on where you are working for example if you are working offline you can request for half of the payment before doing a particular or duty and after completing the tasks you can request for the total payment of the remaining balance, but if you're working online you must collect the money that is necessary for you to start working I mean you should collect all your money because there are a lot of scammers are there to scam you after completing the task as they will not pay.

I think it depends on the business you are into or the service you provide. Some business especially service related companies require you to pay after. Some other askes you to pay before as payment validates offer or service.

Now when it comes to freelance it's always service before payment on most cases unless the person demanding your services know you well then he or she can decide to pay up upfront which is payment before services then you deliver the job, this mainly works if the person is within your grasp, but when they are not it's very difficult to offer payment before services that's why it's always service before payment the only thing you have to do is look out for untrustworthy customers that wants to cheat you. Before working make sure you have read good reviews concerning such customer.

I don't think there's a general rule to this. Some jobs would require that you get paid before delivering while others would need to be done before payment. Also, I think this is a matter of perspective. A business owner would like payment first while a customer would prefer service.

In every online free Lance platforms, it is usually a normal practice to render service before payment.

No one wants to be at the loose end.. the client would want you to offer your service before they pay and the one offering the service would want payment first. But whatever the case might be... They both should try and come to a consensus..........

When I am working with independent clients, I always ask for upfront payment, I cannot take the risk. I accept after work payment only when I have worked with the client for a long time. A new freelancer should always work on freelance platform because these platforms provide financial security.
Exactly, you're very correct about mentioning freelancer should work through freelance platform because a lot of people are looking for jobs done without paying for anything, but instead they will make up cock and bull story just to avoid paying for the service.

Exactly, you're very correct about mentioning freelancer should work through freelance platform because a lot of people are looking for jobs done without paying for anything, but instead they will make up cock and bull story just to avoid paying for the service.
Sometimes even on freelancer sites some employers will deny payment and give a lot of excuses. Therefore, you have to work with client who has a lot of positive reviews and ratings. You should never work with a new client even on freelancer platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back