What's new

Service Before Pay or Vice-versa?

When I am working with old client, I let my client decide about paying. However, when I am working with new clients, I prefer to receive payment before I start working.

Well, it actually depends on what kind of business products or services you are offering that would determine if you are going to offer pay before service or not.

Not every time it works that way. We can pay for goods/items first before it gets to us. At times clients offer money first hand before you deliver their job online or offline.

Whichever the choice you make of the two, both parties I believe must have agreed on how the contract is to proceed before anything can be done or started anyways

Actually by all means it should be service before pay to ensure the service is well done and it's satisfactory to both party involve in the progress It also vice versa to do too. On freelancing sites it's actually different.

We hear sad stories of freelance workers who after performing and finishing a task perfectly do not get paid. While on the other hand, we know of some clients who pay upfront and get disappoint by the outcome of their job.
Its not only freelancing sites that doesn't pays after you have render your service , most faucets sites too are scam, they will allow you work for months and won't pay you a dime when you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold.

It depends on the types of service that you rendered, some service offers pay after service why some does pay before service. For a new start up business, pay before service is the best to use to avoid debts at the beginning of your business.

That should be a problem to be solved for the freelancing platform that is gaining series of complaints about unpaid wages after service or after payment. They should find the best answer to tackle this kind rising issues from entangling again. Because it might tarnish their progress by bringing bad names to their platform.

If I was working with a client offline, I could've considered this option. Not online; there are a lot of people who are out to rip the innocent freelancers and that's why a lot of freelancing platforms use escrow to ensure that funds are safe.

Service before pay or vice versa is what to monitor when dealing with online business. It very risky to work in a website and at the end of the tasks you order for payment but yet payment delay or not receive at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back