What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

I always prefer to be a free man to run my stuffs or business myself that's to be a self employed person to be able to determine the level of my income and my expenditure without formally depending for monthly income salary.

Working in a company is cool, very good. At least you'll be getting you pay from time to time. But the other way round is for self employed persons where your daily income can cover one employee's salary.

I've been with many companies overtime yet same sad story of peanut at the end that they will call take home that can't even take you home. The best anybody that knows what to do should is investing in a business that can yield good incomes and stays consistent in it.

Working for a private company is just the same as not working because even if they're paying you a consistent pension you may not be able to organise anything reasonable because 90% of their pension are not always good

Being self-employed has always been my thing. Although company jobs do pay a lot depending on the type of company we're talking about here. But I will prefer to be self-employed either way

It may seem very tempting to a lot of people to go for the company work than chiis to be self-employed. I think I will want to be self-employed instead. Because I know I will be more paid up that way

Depending on what you want to do but as for me I think being self employ is the best because I will have my own business and run it the way I want

I would love to work in a company and gain experience first ,then soon enough I will open my own business and be self employed.By then I should be ready to be an entrepreneur.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
I prefer working in a big company.
I am the routine kind of person.... i like to go to the office and await tasks for the given day, completing every task meant for a day gives me a sense of achievement.

I do not imagine myself as a self employed individual. I plan to work in a bank after I graduate from my college.
Well being self-employed is supposed to be the best option for everybody but I've come to discover that some people who do not want to be independent or be on their own but for me I will really pick the option of being self-employed and doing very well financially.

If you are in control freak it will be good to go for self employed. this will give you the chance to do things the way you like without receiving query from anyone. Working in a company is good for you if you like to follow protocol.

I do not imagine myself as a self employed individual. I plan to work in a bank after I graduate from my college.
Me too. I plan on being a civil servant it's doesn't mean I hate starting up my own business, I would also love to make money from an extra source

Self employed can be good because you are not working under someonebut is a lot of work if your are not dedicated to the work it won't come out well.When your employed under someone it is a better option because is sometimes easy but sometimes your salaries can be held back

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
I think you would be in a very good condition to know how it feels to be self employed and work for someone since you've done both, which do you find more convenient? I am just recently considering to be self employed.

It depends on the nature of your job; personal business may be better than the company work but what happen when you can't continue with your business at old age??

I would choose self employment over an over again.
When you're your own boss, you can choose to run your business as deem fit, it is not so for the company workers.

There is no joy that is as great as knowing you are the owner of a business and you can decide to do anything you feel like to do,and you can go for off at anytime as,self employed is better

Theres nothing that gives me a good peace of mind than being in my own store after leaving my employers works in the afternoon, you will be totally convinient in your own business than being drag around at ither people company.

Seriously, it's something that I'm always going to choose which is working for myself and not for any people or companies because I'd work better for myself.

I am currently being attached to a company and I very well love the way work is there but just like everybody else I want the dream of becoming self-employed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back