What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

self employ vs working in the company
well all of them are great and also a good way to earn money ,it just depends on which one you will be convenient with

I will.orfer being self-employed than choosing to be working In a company. We all know that most companies will pay big money. But they can aslo fire someone without much of a notice sometimes to get you prepared

Yes that is when you are operating your own personal private business but what of a situation in which you are working for a private company of another person ,to me I consider this as the worst form of employment
It is better for one to be self-employed than to actually work on that someone in the company because you've been self-employed you are actualizing your dream and goal.

Yes that is when you are operating your own personal private business but what of a situation in which you are working for a private company of another person ,to me I consider this as the worst form of employment
Lol, it isn't a worst form of employment, if you're paid reasonable with a good manager you're working under, you'll simply cherish your job.

Self-employment is cool in sense that it gives you time to think look into other things about your life,and have time to look into your family affairs,the most interesting of all is I can easily take off from my business which is not possible if you are not self employed

It is better for one to be self-employed than to actually work on that someone in the company because you've been self-employed you are actualizing your dream and goal.
Yes that is true and working for private business organisation does not worth it at all because you will not be able to have pension after retirement , I'll take the risks and start up my own business
Post automatically merged:

Lol, it isn't a worst form of employment, if you're paid reasonable with a good manager you're working under, you'll simply cherish your job.
The problem with private job over here is that you will not be eligible for pension after retirement and there is nothing the company will do for you even if you retired and you are poor .at least with government work you are so of consistent pension.

Last edited:
I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
Self employment has continually been a drive in all human mindset, humans love freedom and it's unattainable working under someone's rule and not yours. The salary or wages paid never complements the amount of energy,talent and time used

Getting self-employed takes effort to begin with no doubt but that's still what I would want considering a lot, not saying there are not some great companies too in which there are with amazing benefits too

Self employment is a long term goal for me but for the moment I will opt to working in a company so I can augment and learn or have professional skills which will add as an output for me.

Well to me this depends on the kind of company and then the kind of business you run for your self. if it's a very big and reach company like the NNPC in my country then I believe is better I work for than to.be self employed.

It is a very good thing to be self-employed, because you get to do things your own way. But do you also know that there some government employees who also are already running their successful businesses even as government employees?

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
Most people have the opinion that working for people it's not the best thing or step in life and I frankly agree that working for somebody can never make you Rich instead when you have your own business that is when you can become financially free and independent.

The business of your own is always good to invest in but working in a company is also good pending on where you're working and how much you've been paid. The best is self employed, this will give you the flexibility you need.

It's definitely not actually easy to become self employed,i'd prefer to be self employed than working for a company but i can work for a company for sometime in other to raise capital to be on my own.
That is definitely an issue that bothers on finance,because once an idea has been conceive and the necessary skill and technical capacity has been aquire,then the next is to look for finance to fund the project.

Provided that the company is going to be paying me diligently for the work that I am doing then I think that will be my most preferred option.

yes one can be self employ you do not need to go to anay place in search for job ,you cab employ your self by your self and even look for some help maids ,one cab be self employed and still enjoy his life

Self employment sounds really interesting, however, it is easy to become self employed and pay your bills. Self-employment has limited earning opportunities. Unless you have invested in business, you cannot even earn living by becoming self employment.

I choose to be self employed rather than working in a company. Especially if the self employment pays me really well. That way, I can plan myself well and know when I want to go to work, how much I need to achieve and be my own boss.

Many people prefer being their own boss but sometimes they don't have the funds to start up their business,but some people are at their best in an organization with other people

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back