What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

Everybody would like to certainly be independent in their feild of things. So,if a company is offering me an employment,if It is a government type company,I might take it whilbstill running my business on the side
For me if an employment is not from the government or my own personal, I am not always interested ,I can do a private work but only to raise money to start up something I am passionate about.

For me if an employment is not from the government or my own personal, I am not always interested ,I can do a private work but only to raise money to start up something I am passionate about.
It is better for me to be self-employed and work for a company because being self-employed it means actualizing my own dream and goals

Would prefer the self employed lifestyle especially in a business that takes in great profits, I am able to control my finances, time, profits, losses and schedules in general.

Would prefer the self employed lifestyle especially in a business that takes in great profits, I am able to control my finances, time, profits, losses and schedules in general.
Just take note that a self-employed individual earns from his skills like a handyman who works on a project. With a job in a company you get to receive the wages regularly every payday. That is the big difference to include in the evaluation before you opt for being self-employed.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
Being self employed is not easy but many have succeeded without working for any one or company. But is advisable to work for someone or company to gather experience and also raise capital if you don't have.

Even as an employed person, you have to pay taxes. But, your employer pulls those out for you and makes their own contribution to the tax pool, so to speak. As a self-employed person, you have to handle your taxes, as in setting that money aside and paying quarterly taxes. As for me I prefer self-employed, below are the 10 Best Reasons Being Self-Employed is Better Than Being an Employee
1. You’re your own boss.
2. You earn more money
3. You spend less
4. You enjoy variety
5. No co-worker drama
6. Sick day? A ok
7. Your work area is truly yours
8. New equipment when you want and need it
9. No uniform
10. You set your own schedule
Theres nothing in life that's better than being your own boss , starting your own business of your dream, and not being boss around by anybody is the greatest joy of a business man.

It depends on the system of government of your country but over here working for the government and being self-employed is one of the best especially if you have a high demanding skill

I do not imagine myself as a self employed individual. I plan to work in a bank after I graduate from my college.
That is a good plan that after you graduate in college you're going to work in a bank. What I am imagining for myself is to be a millionaire through cryptocurrency trading and investment.

Everybody wants to work for himself alone because there will be freedom of what to do with your time and there will be privacy in your profit.

I better be self employed than working for someone or been an employee in someone company. this is because I always wish to be free just as man naturally wishes to be a free person. make my income as I wish.

Working in a company allows to expand our communication and other skills by working with our peer group and outing with them at free time or during weekends , we can enjoy our life that way. But it is true everyone including me likes to be self employed and we wish to see ourselves be our own boss and earn when you like without any pressure from higher authority or boss.

Being self employed requires great effort in order to get your products out there to customer or much of the time is required to make the products.As for working for another person perfection, discipline, skills, effort are need to satisfy the boss.

I believe that it just has to do with basic human preference and also the skill that you have because many people would prefer to work as self-employed but then they do not have the necessary skills.

I do not imagine myself as a self employed individual. I plan to work in a bank after I graduate from my college.
Wellman major in is to be a self-employed person but before I can become a self-employed worker and need to work for someone for a very long time so that I can be able to gather up some money for me to start up my own business.

It is better for me to be self-employed and work for a company because being self-employed it means actualizing my own dream and goals
Even me personally I like being self-employed and it is something of a great joy when you are the one that have been able to organise and start up a business .generally I do not like working for private organisation.

Looking at the two. One needs to choose wisely. Because normally been self employed is better. But there are some companies work that pays more than been self employed

Looking at the two. One needs to choose wisely. Because normally been self employed is better. But there are some companies work that pays more than been self employed
It all depends, when working under a company, what you earn is limited, because they have placed a specific amount as your salary. While self employed, there is no limit as to what you can earn, the only way one can earn more from working under a company is if maybe your personal business is a small one.

A self employed person can earn better than the one working in the company, with skills, vision around his or her business. Where a company worker will only rely solely on the salary stipend.

Personally, I think that being self-employed and working for a company has their different roles to play. For instance, one may be working for a company to gather money to learn skills and become self employed. And with being self-employed you are the boss. It is my opinion.

A self employed person can earn better than the one working in the company, with skills, vision around his or her business. Where a company worker will only rely solely on the salary stipend.
Yes that is when you are operating your own personal private business but what of a situation in which you are working for a private company of another person ,to me I consider this as the worst form of employment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back