What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

Working in a company isn't a bad idea,here your salary is fixed and it depends on how big or expanded the company is and how much income the make per day,working here is going to be at the expense of your time, while being self employed means your your own boss, you could make huge profit if you put in much effort, there's time for social gathering....

I can prefer to be self employed with respect to having a training centre where i tutor people on the subjects of administration, accounting and book keeping. And at same time i prefer to be employed as a consultant lecturer within any of the universities, by this, your professionalism is improved at same time various streams of income.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
I prefer working in a company because it will still avail me the opportunity of working selflessly,you can work in a company and still be self employed.

I would like to be self-employed because I just consider that as one of the best for people and anyone who is self-employed is always independent and there is a possibility of good business success if you are really serious about your business.
One of the thing that being self employed gives is the freedom and you abilty to work at your own pace,and you can actually experiment on your idea and learn in the process as you grow.

I think it depends on your personality. For a semi introvert like me working for a company is best as per my experience. I did have a regular income and I learn from the job too. My brother has an outgoing personality and having a business is better for him. But if I will have my way it is better to be self-employed so you have more freedom.
For me I will prefer to be working on my own and they getting my financial needs by myself rather than working in a company that am I definitely be treated wrongly and I will not be able to save enough money to settle myself.

Being self employed is better than working other a company but that is for people that really understand how to run a company.

The outcome of both will be used to determined one is best for you whether to work for company or self employed , your earnings and working condition may serves as theoretical to determine this

For me I will prefer to be working on my own and they getting my financial needs by myself rather than working in a company that am I definitely be treated wrongly and I will not be able to save enough money to settle myself.
True, there is nothing as great as you working for yourself and earning for yourself as well, it is a very wonderful feeling. And there are no limits as to what you can achieve when you are working for yourself.

True, there is nothing as great as you working for yourself and earning for yourself as well, it is a very wonderful feeling. And there are no limits as to what you can achieve when you are working for yourself.
In as much as working on your own and earning your own leaving is the best option but they process of starting up your own business or your own investment is definitely tedious for the fact that it's not everyone that have the financial resources to start up their own business.

In as much as working on your own and earning your own leaving is the best option but they process of starting up your own business or your own investment is definitely tedious for the fact that it's not everyone that have the financial resources to start up their own business.
Its a must that one must have the resources to startup, most people today who have their own business they started up by working under someone, look for legit ways to save up the required money needed for your business and when you have it, you can start up.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
Well in my own opinion, becoming self employed is not easy, it takes a lot of hard work to be able to achieve that and some time your talent might make it very easy for you.

Being self employed is way more difficult than working in a firm, building up a business is very tasking than working under pressure

Personally, it depends on which one earns me more money but generally I will prefer being self employed to being an employee. As I get to run my own business, earn my own money and also retire whenever I want
I also wish to just have my own business. That way, I can be my own boss and get to run things the way I want to. Working as an employee is also great if it pays well and I enjoy what I do to earn.

Like I always say our own is different from my own, irrespective of the position given to you in a company or an organisation it's cannot be compared to you owning your business making sole decisions for it and responsibilities for and that goes on there

I think both of them are not easy but being self employed is easier to start because when you dont have a good qualification you can start a self employed business that it is why it is easy

When you were an employee — whether you were withering away in a cubicle, restlessly working retail, or dying at the drive-thru — you had a "higher-up" controlling your every move. You have complete control over how your job is completed.

Its a must that one must have the resources to startup, most people today who have their own business they started up by working under someone, look for legit ways to save up the required money needed for your business and when you have it, you can start up.
The thing is that it will be very difficult for someone to work and safe for you to start up a business of your own so that is why most people would definitely take loan in addition to their monthly have been able to save over the years to start up a business.

The thing is that it will be very difficult for someone to work and safe for you to start up a business of your own so that is why most people would definitely take loan in addition to their monthly have been able to save over the years to start up a business.
That's true though cause while you save, you still have other things to take care of like your personal needs, family needs and other daily necessities like buying food, clothing accomodation and the likes, so they have no option than to include taking loans. But personally I do not like loans though

I do not imagine myself as a self employed individual. I plan to work in a bank after I graduate from my college.
The best you can ever enjoy is to be self employed, because you gonna be the CEO for yourself, your company, and time. Nobody is gonna have your time or talk to you anyhow. So I'll always advice every youth to be self employed because no work in town. Unless if your papa na Dangote

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back