What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

Since I don't have a personal business i will for a private business, currently I'm also working for a private company and that is how i will be able to raise money and I'm thinking to get enough money to start up my own business.

When you work for yourself, you no longer have a "higher-up" directing your every action. You have complete control over how your job is completed. Whether you prefer the consistency of a regular schedule or prefer to spice it up with more flexible hours, as your own employer, you have complete control over your calendar.

You might want to be self employed, but that's not very easy because self employment requires a lot of hard work, patience and dedication. Employment can be an easy option.
Is better for you to be a self-employed individual done working in a company because as a self-employed individual you can be able to actualize your dream and go and also expand your business but as a worker you only help to actualize your boss dreams

You might want to be self employed, but that's not very easy because self employment requires a lot of hard work, patience and dedication. Employment can be an easy option.
Yes self employed requires a lot of hard work to manage but it pays in the long run if the business becomes successful. As a business owner, you decide how and when to spend your time and money while the company dictates how you spend your time at work.

It would be advantageous to work as a self employed as it gives time freedom and making money in your own pace but that requires much planning and funding which is why majority get a job to raise funds.
Everyone knows that having your own business is much more better than you working in a company because there are several advantages that having your owning a business have over you working in a company and some of them is that you will be able to take your own decision in your business than any company whereby other people's decision will be imposed on you and you will have more freedom than when you work in a company.

I do not think working as self employed is easy, no, I don't think so. In fact, it is very challenging,but I must say too that it is the most rewarding compared to working for a company

There is nothing that is as good as having your own business. Self employed gives you the opportunity to plan and live the way you want which working for a company will need a lot of planning to achieve.

It is good to be self employed but you must be ready for the challenges you will face, became it mean you have a business you're running and it must be run successfully otherwise you will regret it, it also need hard work because of what you will be doing as self employed but if you manage and be successful you will enjoy it.

I personally prefer self employment because it gives you liberty. It also makes you hustle more to be successful. Employment is difficult and you have to sacrifice your time and energy for someone who may not appreciate it or pay you well.

I think self employed would always be the best. You are not limited to getting a specific amount every month, you are your own boss which means whatever you do and when you choose to do it, is something you can always be comfortable with. There would be time for your personal life as well.
Being self employed is like having a business. Unlike being employed with a fixed salary being self employed has no assurance of regular income. Some self employed here gets hungry sometimes.

Being self employed is like having a business. Unlike being employed with a fixed salary being self employed has no assurance of regular income. Some self employed here gets hungry sometimes.
Self-employment does not have any fixed salary like employed ones. Normally when a person is employed under a company, he is given fixed salary. Where as self employed person work for themselves.

Being self employed is having actually having a business. Now you might be right that most times there might not be an assurance of you getting an income when self employed. Unlike having a job that you are sure of the income. But then again, when self employed there is no limit as to the imcome that comes in.

Working in a company or working as a self employed are all good, but there is no way you can work as self employed when you don't have the capital that's needed.

Human being behind different In nature why because some people prefer working under a company while others will prefer being self-employed but I personally will prefer being a self-employed because there will be a tine where you will know your downfall and your progress and the moment you know your problem then you are actually work and work up on it to make more progress so being a self-employed this is actually a place where you could be a multi-millionaire but only working under someone's company will never make you a millionaire

Human being behind different In nature why because some people prefer working under a company while others will prefer being self-employed but I personally will prefer being a self-employed because there will be a tine where you will know your downfall and your progress and the moment you know your problem then you are actually work and work up on it to make more progress so being a self-employed this is actually a place where you could be a multi-millionaire but only working under someone's company will never make you a millionaire
Yes working under someone restricts you from attaining some certain goals. Working under someone too will give you some experience and serve as a launchpad for your later success.

One of the main benefits of becoming self employed is the ease with which you can start up and run your new business. You can even become a sole trader (another term for self-employed) whilst working for someone else, so you can test the water and see whether working for yourself suits you.

Working in a company and been self employed can make one some good amount of money. However making money from a company requires one to have high certificate and experience while self employed also requires capital but both are goor

Getting self employed is not easy but it's way more preferable when compared with working in a company. You get to spend your time the way you like and gain fill control of your business.

of course being self-employed is the best even if you are not making enough money now but if you have the right knowledge you can grow your business within some period of time.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?

Well if the company's pays very huge, I believe it's something that I'm going to choose first and actually find a way to set up a business that I'm going to be running for myself whether I'm there presently or not, I will have resources that will run the business for me and after I will be supervising it on my own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back