What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

Well if the company's pays very huge, I believe it's something that I'm going to choose first and actually find a way to set up a business that I'm going to be running for myself whether I'm there presently or not, I will have resources that will run the business for me and after I will be supervising it on my own.
Exactly, to startup a business, you need capital and one of the best way to get capital is working under someone. Apart from the capital you would get, its also a great way to get experience as well

It's definitely not actually easy to become self employed,i'd prefer to be self employed than working for a company but i can work for a company for sometime in other to raise capital to be on my own.

It's definitely not actually easy to become self employed,i'd prefer to be self employed than working for a company but i can work for a company for sometime in other to raise capital to be on my own.
Self employment is very tough to get, specially when there is pandemic and no much scope left in market. It's better if you can't survive with your sole income, go for any other job and get some monthly salary.

I think working as a self employed person really pays than working In a company. Why I said this is because of the fact that you can make any amount of money with your self employed job and nobody will dictate rules to you like company does

Self employment is very tough to get, specially when there is pandemic and no much scope left in market. It's better if you can't survive with your sole income, go for any other job and get some monthly salary.
You absolutely have a point here because if one doesn't have a business and no much finances,it's better to go and work in an organization and earn something than doing nothing.

Self-employed is very good but not everyone has what it takes to starts a business. Hence the need to work for a company for some time to raise capital to establish it.

I'll go for being self employed my friend. It gives me the opportunity to make mistakes and correct myself whenever I am erring. It's the best way to financial freedom also.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?

Well, depending on the amount of money the company would be willing to pay me for working for them is going to be the determining factor in my decision making.

I prefer self employed because you choose to be the boss of your self and you know how your money comes and go and you choose to employ or not

i would rather grow my own business than to work for another person but in a situation where i don't have enough money for start-up i will definitely work in a company and gather money to start my own business.

Being self employed we all know can't be easy. You get to be the one to pay yourself your salary meaning if you don't get up to do something, you don't get any money for yourself

I would only love to work in a company if the working standard is good and the salary attractive. If these conditions can't be met,then I'll work on my own. I'm more flexible when I work on my own.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
I have also done both kinds of employment. I think self employed is much better because you are your own boss. You are also the owner or controller of your time. What is good in employment in company is stability of salary.

If i have what it take to be self employed i will prefer it than working in a company but if i don't have then i will work in company while I'm putting my plans on ground out there.

I would love to be self employed and be my own boss forever. I would like to start my own business or a start up and hire like mined people instead of working in someone's toes because life is short and everyone off course likes to achieve something on their own by staking on their own feet.

On a personal perspective it is much more easier for you to get a paid job then slowly begin to figure out your way on how you can make extra money by working during your free time.

Being self employed is not easy,but if you have the opportunity to work in a company I'll advise you take it to have experience of how an organised private sector works and thereby set a time to exit the company after you may have garnered experience and then set up your own business.

It is the desire of many to be self employed.and be your self boss but this come with certain conditions like having the ground knowledge of your business and capital enough to grow the business till it breaks even .

Getting self employed is not as easy as you think, but working under people for a very long time is also not advisable I think taking the risk of being self employed is better

Being self employed is going to be my greatest desire of all of course. Because, no matter how long you stay employed under someone, you won't get the chance you need to set yourself up for your own business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back