What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

Self employed anytime any day that will remain my choice, cause being self employed gives me not only more funds but also the time for my self and my family, plus it's really good for my emotional stability.

Self employed is the best thing to do if you have a good business plan and the right capital to fund it but it is not everybody will own or be successful in a business.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
I prefer working as a self employed person! The disadvantage is just the discipline and consistency I have to carry out on daily basis!!! But I still prefer it more than working in a company....

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?

Being a self-employed person was my dream and it looks like the dream is becoming true. I am currently seeking new opportunities to make money online and soon I will make residual income online. I can never work in a company or have a 9-5 job.

Self employed is the best thing to do if you have a good business plan and the right capital to fund it but it is not everybody will own or be successful in a business.
Yes not everyone will be able to start up their own business, in this case business are only meant for selected people and they are actually the one that will succeed in most of the businesses they are doing.

I think self employment is actually okay because you don't need to start depending on anyone to get paid and you can easily foot out your bills and have the opportunity to diversify

Getting self employed is not easy, because starting one's own business requires capital which may not be necessarily available which is why most get employed to save

I love self employed work but it can really be stressful so I think I would in the youth of my life work in a company meet people explore and the. Later on self employ

The two are so competitive that I don't even know which of them to pick but I just know that you have to join whichever one you think is more conducive and comfortable in terms of finances and nature of work

The two are so competitive that I don't even know which of them to pick but I just know that you have to join whichever one you think is more conducive and comfortable in terms of finances and nature of work
In terms of working for someone what you earn is limited, in the sense that you cannot earn more than what you are being paid, while in self employed, there is no limit as what you can earn, you could make little profit today but tomorrow could be better. There is no one to determine how much you are to get, and there is no limit. This is exactly why most persons go for self employed.

Working in a company has some beneficial experience and skills that's not got anywhere else and it is also a very engaging environment this is why I would rather do this than owning something of my own

My goal is to have my own business but I still prefer working under someone for me to have the required skills and experience.

Self-employment does not necessarily mean that somebody is comfortable because it is even very difficult for you to create and scale of a business successfully.

Well I would always prefer to work on my own because I value having something of my own rather than working for someone even if it means that I won't be earning too much money for that.

Trust me, making a living as a self individual is very difficult. It is not impossible to become self employed but it takes a lot of time. Getting a job can be easier than self employment if you have education and experience.

I would prefer being self-employed anytime anyday than in a company,there are lots of benefits in being self-employed,one gets to put one's idea into the business,one gets to set target for one's business and even be comfortable.

I prefer to be self employed rather than working in a company or working for someone because I believe working for yourself grant you more time for yiur self and your family the income comes directly to you and it also increases your knowledge in business.

I prefer to be self-employed and working in a company for another person because when you are self-employed you are actually achieving and I feel like seeing your own goal and not another man's dream and goal.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer to be self-employed and working in a company for another person because when you are self-employed you are actually achieving and I feel like seeing your own goal and not another man's dream and goal.

Everybody would like to certainly be independent in their feild of things. So,if a company is offering me an employment,if It is a government type company,I might take it whilbstill running my business on the side

To be very honest, being self employed is the best thing. When you're self employed you have your time to yourself and you're working towards achieving your personal dreams

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back