What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
I would prefer a bank locker because the money we have is very valuable to us, so if we ever keep it at home, it can be stolen. And if we keep it in the bank, our money is safe because the bank takes responsibility for it and we are free from worries. So we have to keep our money in the bank. Every human being should do this.

Saving money at home is very risky. So, I prefer to save my money to bank, because is very secure in 100 percent sure. If you save money at home anything bad can happen at any time, you can be robbed or house can get fire.

There's absolutely no way on earth I'd ever keep hideous amounts of money in my house! So, my answer is I'd rather keep it in the bank. When word gets out - and trust me, it will! - that you keep a lot of money in the house, it will only be a matter of time before you get broken into, attacked, maybe even killed for that money. It's not worth it.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
impression

Join Thousands ???? Earn $7242.95 Online
Start Earning TODAY With This FREE System!​
janupe.com​
Money is always save in banks. as banks are used for saving money. I would prefer to save my money in banks.
If you have saved your money in banks, then you can do transaction in emergency at any time and at any place.

If I

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
If i have money more than my needs and requirements, I'll prefer bank to save my money, because at home its not much secure while In bank there is 100% guarantee and backup for our money.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
impression

Join Thousands ???? Earn $7242.95 Online
Start Earning TODAY With This FREE System!​
janupe.com​
Home lockers are less secure than bank lockers. There are much chances of robbery at home but in bank it's least chances.
The other one point is that at home money will remain same how you keep but at bank there is a profit on amount you deposit in the bank so bank option is better

Savings is important in life and i prefer to save money in bank rather than save in home lockers because money will be save in bank due to distance but money is not save at home lockers due to nearby .I personally open a bank account to save money.

Saving is very important in life because it give peace of mind, even saving in the bank or saving at home, but I prefer saving in the bank for security reasons, but saving at home is very risky.

This is a very good article. Saving your money in the bank is much safer than saving it at home. Because robbers and burglars could break in when you least expect it and cart away your money.

What is the essence of having a bank account if I don't keep my savings there?? In fact that is the major function of banks, to keep nothin only money but other valuable assets.

I can't keep cash at home when we are moving cashless era. The only cash I can have on my at home might be the for little expenses.

Saving in banks is more preferable to home lockers in the sense that banks are safer and your money is also likely to attract some interests, though it might not much. Unlike home lockers where nothing will be added.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Though it might be stressful, time consuming and probably annoying but it won't change the fact that the bank lockers are still the best place to save or keep your money. I cant start to mention nor find an ending to the list of things that can happen to your money if you keep it in your home lockers.

I prefer to save my money in the bank because when the money is in the bank the money will be hundred percent safe compared to home locker, in-home locker fire might come into the house then the whole money will be consumed by fire or any other natural disaster but in the bank such thing can never happen because when you can just put your money there and forget about it and it will be safe for you,

Money should be saved in the bank for many reasons. The first is that it may not be totally safe in the house because of theft or even we may be spending it thinking we will replace it later which may be impossible. The only problem with saving money with bank is their interest and poor network.

The best place to keep money is bank...apart from you been saved from temptation of thrift spending... you'll also be assured that you money is save if you house burns nobody gonna replace your money but if a bank burn to to ground you'll still get your money.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
The bank has the best option for saving money and it is safe and secure, but we should not save money in home lockers at all because it is very risky, thieves can rob you at any time so look toward secure way.

I only save what i want to immediately spend in the bank and the remaining i save them in dollar stabilized crypto currency. I no more have faith in the banking industry with their low interest rate and bank charges.

If you feel your bank locker is not safe.Customers have the right to ask their bank about the security infrastructure it has in place to protect valuables.
2.If the bank does not give a satisfactory reply or offers insufficient information the customer should consider moving out.
3. These are some issue for what i will suggest you that saving should be at home locker

I

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
I would prefer saving my money in the bank locker, and the reason to adopt such is because, it will not be that easy for me withdraw the money when an emergency expenses that are not necessary important arises, and more so, I would have no cause to worry about the safety of the money in terms of theft.

Both bank and home savings work well in combination for me.

The home is the daily, and short-term savings account.
When I have a significant sum, I transfer it to the bank for safe keeping.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back