What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

Saving in home lockers! Very funny, I must say. I hope you do realize that there is absolutely no substitution for saving in a bank.

The best and assured place to save is the bank. The bank are organization that have high security and I can tell you that your money is in safe hands. Even if anything goes wrong, you can be compensated.

Besides there are certain saving in the bank that accumulate interest when left for longer periods of time.

Imagine keep large sum of money in your home lockers? It is dangerous, you can easily spend it and other things might happen.
What you said is right,but consider small income earners, people with very low profits.

Some people make a profit of as low as 0.01 dollar a day in my country.

It's not possible for such people to save in the bank.

But with large sums, I wouldn't advise saving it anywhere apart from the bank.

In country I lived we can't put savings at home because of dacoits and looters ...banks are the best option so far..

It's only our forefathers that had to keep all their wealth and money at home, either in a pot, or box buried in the ground. Now, it's not something realistic but I'm not going to write off completely that some people don't have big vault at home with millions stored in it.

Saving in the bank is quite safe and better than saving at home or locker. Because you could be robbed while at home and all your money carted away with. But saving in the bank also has it's own risk and disadvantages because they remove exorbitant money as charges for keeping your money for you.

Saving in the bank is quite safe and better than saving at home or locker. Because you could be robbed while at home and all your money carted away with. But saving in the bank also has it's own risk and disadvantages because they remove exorbitant money as charges for keeping your money for you.

Seriously, these charges get to me sometimes I'd feel like withdrawing all my money and keeping it myself. Only if I could guarantee its safety but I can't. Banks are so annoying to be very honest with you.

I always try to save some in the bank and some in my room cos of emergencies.

I find myself just using the money to invest instead of saving them cos I think me saving money anywhere around me or in the bank will only cause me to spend more and save less.

I always try to save some in the bank and some in my room cos of emergencies.

I find myself just using the money to invest instead of saving them cos I think me saving money anywhere around me or in the bank will only cause me to spend more and save less.
You can't stay literally without having any money on you. There will always be an unforeseen situation that may arise at any moment which if you don't have cash on your hands, it's going to be challenging for you. You just have to cultivate the habit of not spending unnecessarily even if you have money in hand.

Concerning saving in bank lockers or home lockers. I believe bank initailally a bank is meant for saving money and valuables so it will be advisable to save in the bank for security reasons , saving at home is not safe

Great question, if you are the disciplined type who can trust yourself to a good extent, the home lockers are better while a few cash can be saved in the banks in case of emergency outside the home. Saving is one very important aspect of life and must be taken seriously.

Concerning saving in bank lockers or home lockers. I believe bank initailally a bank is meant for saving money and valuables so it will be advisable to save in the bank for security reasons , saving at home is not safe

Actually, some people's home are a lot safer than most banks. There are some homes that have top class security systems where not even a professional thief can break into the house.

Saving in the bank I far more better than saving at home because of some security reasons that you may never though of. People are really hungry and the rate of crime I worry some

Saving in the bank I far more better than saving at home because of some security reasons that you may never though of. People are really hungry and the rate of crime I worry some

That's absolutely true. I can remember during March - April last year when Lockdown was on, a lot robbery took place and people actually kept money at home during those period. It was such a tough time for everyone.

Saving is the very important of the life money saving jewelry saving etc saving .home is not save to money and jewelry home is very dengers zone of the money bank locker is very save amount anf jewlry so bank is use the save money is long time and dangers and no brok na jewelry and home safty with out money and jewelry ...locker is save each and every thing .

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
  • Bank accounts online
First, why would saving be in home lockers. The risk in saving money inside home lockers is very very high.
Bank is much safer when it comes to saving money. Anybtjing can happen to your home at anytime.
Like natural hazard and fire stuffs.

Saving money should be in the bank, because of security concious and so many other reasons such as lavishing the money anyhow

If you have the habit of not spending money on irrelevant things, you don't have to worry about it wasting your money. Personally, I don't buy anything that is not very important to me.

People seem to have a lot of issues with sacing money in banks but I don't see the problem there as it's safer and better than saving in home lockers.
Moreover, some people have a save problem, saving money in the bank sometomes prevents unnecessary lavishing.

Saving money at home is a very risky decision to take, you can end up loosing your hard earned income to lazy and heartless individuals (thieves). Saving in the bank is very safe because the bank has taken the risk you're supposed to face when saving at home, and again interest add up to the savings in bank

I will prefer to save in the bank than keep my money in the lockers.keeping money in both is even advisable because why would you keep money instead of you to invest your money.look for an online business to invest your money.

Savings are suppose to be in the bank, everyone is suppose to have a bank account,but sometimes people prefer to save money in there small lockers at home. For those who operate small scale business, they save many in small lockers until the money is much to take to the bank.

Keeping money in bank is an better option because your money becomes in safe hands.you also have always an access to that money so whenver you need it you can have it.on the other side when you keep your money at home there is great risk or robbering

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back