What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

I prefer saving in the bank, because you might even get more profit from saving in the bank and be able to make more , but saving in the locker might not be safe

Bank will provide you security and interest, also this is the only way to give loans, no money in bank = No loan = No business.

It is safe to save money in bank tthan to save it at home, any accident could lead you to lose your hard earned money which is not going to be funny.

I prefer to keep the money in the bank, where it is protected and generates interest ...
Bank doesn't have a promising interest. Poor interest.
This is an experience from the banks here

I prefer saving in banks. Most people don’t save in their lockers anymore it’s an ancient way of saving money. Anything can happen and the money is gone if saved in the locker

Should be bank. Cause simply you can get some profits from your share. So there is no benefits of home lockers rather than the Bank.

Each has it's own advantage and disadvantage. Savings at home is easily accessible and of course is somewhat safe. Banks on the other hand is safe too with small interest accrueable to it.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Home lockers ???. Do that if your home is as safe as a military barracks. Savings in banks is far better and safer. You'll also get some returns every year though it's very small.

Lol. Do people still save in local boxes? Just kidding.

But I'd prefer the bank savings to keeping money in the house.

Technology is making things better and we should progress with it

Home lockers ???. Do that if your home is as safe as a military barracks. Savings in banks is far better and safer. You'll also get some returns every year though it's very small.
Yes, I saw many people who have big lockers and they save their money at home. That's why I asked this question. Because I am also not in favor of this thing . because in banks ,money is safe

Speaking from experience, it should be in bank cos I could remember saving money in the house and my sister's found out where I was keeping it and before I could know it, they have already spent half of it

Yes, I saw many people who have big lockers and they save their money at home. That's why I asked this question. Because I am also not in favor of this thing . because in banks ,money is safe
That won't be obtainable in my location due to the bad security issues. We prefer to save in banks here because it's more safer and balanced.

saving in bank can be easily accessible by other people. But saving in banks is still one of the safest way of keeping money

Using any of the two should depend on the total amount of money you have. If we're talking about millions here, you should know it isn't safe for you to keep it in homelockers

We've gone past that stage of saving money at home, it is not only risky but also kinda outdated. Banks offer some sort of interest accumulation unlike house shavings.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
I also prefer saving money in the bank than in home lockers. It is much safer there than in home lockers. Apart from the security, it also prevents you from spending carelessly and impulsively. But it is more advisable to invest the money in a profitable venture than to let it just sit in the bank.

Banks have a very good established security, some banks even pay you for keeping morning with them. Keep your money in the bank to me.

For security purposes it is not advisable to save in home locker. It is best advisable to save in banks especially if large amount of money. And then one can go back to bank to get the money whenever needed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back