What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Unless it is small money, whoever saves in the locker is way behind in civilization. The banks remains the best institute to keep money. My dad used to keep money in a box on the roof. One day we called a carpenter without dad's knowledge to repair leaking roof, he broke it and took all the money. This would not have happened if it were in the bank.

I save my money in the bank because it's more safer there than saving my money at home, saving money at home is a very risky decision for one to make as the money will be prone to being robbed from your hand.
No matter where in the house you plan to hide your money at home, it's never advisable to do.

Saving in home lockers is a no no for me as it is very unsecure. Even though I don't like the banking sector, it is better and safer to save your money in the banks. The banks also give annual interests even though it's meagre.

Saving in the bank is better is better because it is safer and out of reach for you.
Whenever I try to save some money in a piggy bank or locker, I always end up breaking it up before I save a lot since its within reach and I don't have to stress myself going to the bank.
This is why a bank is better because when I think of going to the bank to withdraw an unnecessary matter I get discouraged.
So my savings are safe there unless its for a very important and urgent matter.

Both are quite okay.but it depends on some factors.. Take me for instance,am from Nigeria where there's insecurities everywhere,theft and so on,I can't decide to start keeping my money at home where it isn't safe. And also taking it to the bank where they charge you at high price and deduct your money anytime they like...and sometime you can't do anything about it..but I would rather put it in the bank where it's safe than at home where it isn't!..

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Bank lockers are the best place to save money as home lockers are the biggest risks. We have many people around us who got jealous from our success and we heard many cases on internet regarding that. So, bank lockers are the safest place to safe money.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
If you want to make money safe bank is a good way. At home it can be stolen. But such chances are less. If you can save money at home without being stolen you should save at home. It depends upon your mindset where you want to save.

Saving in home lockers! Very funny, I must say. I hope you do realize that there is absolutely no substitution for saving in a bank.

The best and assured place to save is the bank. The bank are organization that have high security and I can tell you that your money is in safe hands. Even if anything goes wrong, you can be compensated.

Besides there are certain saving in the bank that accumulate interest when left for longer periods of time.

Imagine keep large sum of money in your home lockers? It is dangerous, you can easily spend it and other things might happen.

Lol anyway it's a question, you can't expect me to save money in home locker without spending it when I have bills on me and when am not a kid, the best way to save money should be in the bank not in home lockers and moreover home lockers are for kids for them to no how to save and it's very easer for them to save because they are still young

I believe banks are safer, and you have your in a legal place that nobody can steal them from, they are unsafe at home but they are always close to you, so you don't need to go to the ATM everytime you need something

Saving money at home is a risky business, because lots of things can make you part with the money easily, but when the savings is in the bank, it won't be that easy for you to tamper with it, and there also a chance that the money might accumulate some interest along the line.

Saving in both bank and homelocker is good, but I save little amount of money in my homelocker but when it comes to saving a huge amount of money, then I opt for the bank

Obviously, saving at banks are a lot more safer and secured compared to saving at home, and you can earn by interest, even if it's only few. Besides, it's not advisable to save money at home as it keeps the money from circulating. However, I understand why people like to save money at home. Because it works in our convenience and we wouldn't have to fall in line to withdraw some cash

We have a small vault at home where we keep important documents and some cash of about $2,000. It is important to have a big amount for emergency purposes especially that hospitals here do not accept patients unless they give a down payment. The rest of our money is in the bank deposited in a savings account. We are going to buy a lot but not now because the balance of our bank account is not sufficient yet for the price of the lot. We are still awaiting for some big money to come in.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Savings account play a great role in our banks.I use only ATM card while on shopping home is not safe to save our savings.My preference is bank because if we put our money at home we can spend some by online shopping and etc.another option is to take prize bonds that is safe at your home.lockers.

Bank is a financial institution whose sole aim is to help manage, keep unused funds, and very important documents. Albeit, money shouldn't be kept for long in a savings account, although, it's secure but not wise enough. The purchasing power of such money can depreciate so quickly that it becomes less useful. Also, keeping money at home in this century is not a good thing to do, even if the purpose is transactional purposes. Other means to make payment without moving about with cash can be explored I.e cashless economy.

In country I lived we can't put savings at home because of dacoits and looters ...banks are the best option so far..

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?

There is nothing wrong with having a few cash in hand at home just in case there is an emergency where cash will be needed. But to have a safe at home and save your money in there isn't really ideal because of theft.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
I would prefer saving in bank lockers to that of home lockers. Why because saving in home locker will never give me any interest and that means my money keeps losing value because of inflation. But in the bank, my savings keep yielding me interest even though it might be small but it can still cover some part of inflation.
Post automatically merged:

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
I would prefer saving in bank lockers to that of home lockers. Why because saving in home locker will never give me any interest and that means my money keeps losing value because of inflation. But in the bank, my savings keep yielding me interest even though it might be small but it can still cover some part of inflation.

Both are just hilarious because your home locker adds no value to your money, neither do most of the banks. It is better to invest this in a fast growing firm, business, or product, or better still buy some stocks and shares. Then you will realize that none of the above options really has value.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back