What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Both are important because you can not invest without you first the the amount you intended to invest. But to me investment if of more benefit because it give you a good return after some time while saving just keep your money safe but stagnant.
Just don't forget that the investment has a risk attached to it. When you save your money there is also the risk when the bank goes bankrupt. But in our country the deposit is insured up to $10,000 in value. If you spread out your savings in separate accounts then you are safe.

Both are important. When you invest, you should also save In order for unforeseen circumstances . It very important to save too. But saving without investment is not wise thing to do
It is not always wise to invest when you are not sure of the investment you want to do. If you do not have good reason to spend money, it is better to save the money in the bank.

Investing is much more better but you have to invest it on a legit way. So that you won't regret what you are investing.
As a wise man investing money is more better than saving money but however if you want to go into in the basement make sure it is a wise investment decision or else the person who save money will better than you.

Both ideas are good. If you have a short term project,you can save money to generate funds. If your project is long term, you invest in only reputable projects to generate funds. Investing is more rewarding but riskier.

My advice for everyone that is into business is better to invest your money than save it because when you invest your money today you get double of that but when you save money you tend to lose a lot for instance I invest $20,000 today in a business next month to come I might get double of it, but when you save you tend to lose, for instance I save 20000 dollars in my account in two months to come I'll be getting something like 18000 dollars instead of the money to appreciate it will keep depreciating.

Genuine and secured investments are better options of using your funds than to just leave them lying in the bank idle yielding almost no profits at all.

Both is very important because when you just saving with having a plan there is a chance that you could squander the money som for me one thing is to save while another thing is to invest the cash. I can save cash in other to invest it into something but to just invest little cash into something also as disadvantage because there are certain businesses that is best to involve with a large amount of cash rather than just putting little by little cash in and expecting a miracle billions

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. The savings typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast while investing allows you to earn higher return.

I do not think that there is any risk involved in saving money, but there is of course a lot of risk involved in investing money. This is why I believe in the diversification of funds and proper planning in order to minimise the loss.

Do many people say saving money is the wisest decision it is important to do that you save and invest only in a business that you think is worth it.

I don't see anything wrong if one saves and if one invests. Both saving and investing have different role to play. For instance, if you just save without investing, then the money will not multiply and if you invest without saving, then you will be stranded during rainy days. That is my view.

In my opinion investing is has more advantage than saving because only investment grow with time but saving only leave your money stagnant no grow and this is not good for funds.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. The savings typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast while investing allows you to earn higher return.
True, like they say, the higher the risk the higher the rewards. Sometimes the investments do not actually play out the way we want to. Personally i would go for both, i would save some capital incase of any emergency or the likes and i would also invest some of my capital

All of them have their own use case that makes them unique. While investing might be the wiser option you should also be careful because you can lose all your money

Investing is much more better but you have to invest it on a legit way. So that you won't regret what you are investing.
It is best you invest money than you save money because investing of money helps to create further wealth and improve your finance while saving money just leave your finance in one position most times it even depreciate.
Post automatically merged:

Is more better to invest money in business than to save money but most times people have challenges when they do not really know the kind of business to invest their money in so they become scared and preferred to see if it.

Last edited:
All of them have their own use case that makes them unique. While investing might be the wiser option you should also be careful because you can lose all your money
I have all my savings in a bank account. Many are saying that I should invest my money in stocks or forex. But I have peace of mind with the bank. If I would invest in stocks then I might just be stressed aside from the risk of losing some of my investment in stocks.

Depending on the the one you decided to choose but both of them are good but still saving is more safer than investment because there is little risk involved.

We should consider both options if we truly want to earn some sort of reasonable amount of money in the future from the two methods.

For me, saving is so important when I have a clear goal in mind like buying a certain hag fir travelling. Such saving with a goal motivates not to spend the money. But the rest of the time, I prefer to invest my money instead of leaving it just in the wallet with no profits.

Savings have never proven to increase wealth - no rich mogul has gotten wealthy via savings. The only and sure way is investing because it has proven to multiply wealth.
That way you put your money to work for you. The best thing is to invest (you have to be careful where you invest though)

Saving is the safer route because the dollar amount in your bank account won’t typically decrease unless you withdraw funds, but interest rates on savings accounts don’t allow your money to grow very quickly. Unfortunately, interest rates are often lower than the rate of inflation. This means your savings could lose purchasing power over time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back