What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

is better to invest your money than for you to save money because saving money does not multiply or increase the money but investing the money helps to multiply and increase the money.
The two are both actually good it depends on your current needs for money and your financial strength. Some people do not have enough money to invest on anything no matter how small it is, people like that will need to save to achieved it while some people might not be interested in investment but prefer to save their money.

There is no way you would take savings to be better than investing because you would have no interest from saving money alone than what you can get from investing.

I would say saving and investing. There really isn't much you can decipher to choose about it. Because it takes doing both to succeed. If you spent all your money on investments and didn't save a dime you would wind up broke. So they are both good ways to create an interest flow. If you actually are making any income.

No matter how you look sad it's hard believe that investing money will always be better than just saving money unless you are saving money to invest then it is the best way to go about it.
It is better for an individual to invest money don't to save money for future use because investing the money help in multiplying and increasing the value of the money.

I believe that a wiseman actually save money as well as investors money because there is no way you'll be able to invest money without being able to say which means that you are doing the same thing at the same time.

What you need money for will go a long way in determining which one to go for. If you do not need money, it is better to save it but when you have a good business plan you can invest the money on it.

No matter how you look at it, saving is the basis of the roots of actually investing because you have to start from saving your money to looking for possibilities of investing the money to make more profit from the same money.

Between saving and investment i will chose saving because before you even invest you need capital and how can you get it is through saving. Saving came with no or little interest. I would like to invest but first saved to cater your current need before you think of saving which is a long time issue.

Well actually nothing stops me from saving money and also investing money as well because I believe that both works the same way but investing money actually pays you more benefits because the money that you have and keep on paying more more money.

Leaving your money in bank and wasting opportunities of investment is not a good idea at all. By the way where will the money still idle in the bank instead of doubling it elsewhere

Both savings and investment have their own advantage, otherwise where else would one get the money for unexpected expenses when money is tied up in investment.

From my experience when it comes to just saving your money in the bank you will just be enabling your bank to make more money for themselves with your own money that you saved in your account instead of you being the one that is making more money with your money.

I think is the investing money is the best option to do with. Invest it and make money and live life the way you've always dreamt of

You can be able to invest money you do not need urgently and you save money you will need urgently, that is just the role of investment and saving, I don't see the need for people to save money they will need in ten years time , rather than investing.

No matter how you look sad it's hard believe that investing money will always be better than just saving money unless you are saving money to invest then it is the best way to go about it.
I beleieve the both (saving money and investing) are good but it depends on the type of person doing the business, a well know rich business man or woman with a lot of company and investment only need to start saving, but for people that's just starting up, investing is the best thing to do.

Investing is much more better but you have to invest it on a legit way. So that you won't regret what you are investing.
As a businessman it is better for you to invest money than to save money because money saved in the bank does not appreciate what are the most times depreciate.

You can be able to invest money you do not need urgently and you save money you will need urgently, that is just the role of investment and saving, I don't see the need for people to save money they will need in ten years time , rather than investing.
I have seen the pain of those who invested in crypto that now the prices are dropping. If they don't need the money then they can let the crypto stay in their holdings. But if they need the money then they have to sell at a loss and that would be their failed investment.

Both are important. When you invest, you should also save In order for unforeseen circumstances . It very important to save too. But saving without investment is not wise thing to do

Investing is much more better but you have to invest it on a legit way. So that you won't regret what you are investing.
It is more better to invest money than to save money because money left in the bank do not appreciate or depreciate your money invested create further wealth

Both are important because you can not invest without you first the the amount you intended to invest. But to me investment if of more benefit because it give you a good return after some time while saving just keep your money safe but stagnant.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back