What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Some people are really not good with saving money. If you make the mistake of entrusting any amount of money to them to hold onto for you, it's a lost cause as they can't.

Investing definitely because savings wont make your money work for you and it's when we let our money work for us that we can earn more from it so it's better to invest for me than just save up in a bank

Well if you keep on sending your money from today till next year or next 10 years someone that is investing his own will definitely be more richer than you in all manner.

I think everybody can agree that investing is the better option especially when it comes down to saving or investing. Investment will help you get a significant return.

Concerning which is better between saving and investing money, well, you have said it all, saving has zero or less risk , it saves you in times of emergency needs and dry days. Investment is good also because you tend to make more money in due times but it is very risky compared to savings
So which do you prefer in saving money and investing as it is common to hear of people saving money but still turning out to not be enough, I personally prefer investment.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Post automatically merged:

I think everybody can agree that investing is the better option especially when it comes down to saving or investing. Investment will help you get a significant return.
If saving money yield more income like holding crypto currency does, then I would have preffered saving money but since it can't, I prefer investing money into a project I am 100% sure about.

If you keep on saving your money alone your money will never grow more than what you have saved but if you start investing the money that you're supposed to say then your mum will keep on growing more than what you have actually only already.

Investing is much more better but you have to invest it on a legit way. So that you won't regret what you are investing.
But on the down side investment can be very risky in the sense that fake investment site are getting more than the original ones so one risks loosing to fraud in investing.

After the lessons from my mentor when it comes to saving money and investing money he made me to understand that is very important for you to save money as well as invest money in the same time because they work both hand in hand

To me the best option is to invest rather than to save but to some extent it depends. if you have the know of business and you are capable to run your business effectively but when yiu la k the knowledge I think is better you save that ti investment and earned loss not profit.
It is better for you to invest your money than saving the money because investing money helps to multiply your money by saving the money in the bank does not multiply but leave it as it is.

Before I started investing in any business projects, I first learnt how to save money because it's the habit of saving money that would help you to leave your investment to mature.

Before I started investing in any business projects, I first learnt how to save money because it's the habit of saving money that would help you to leave your investment to mature.
Saving to invest is the best thing , you need to first learn how to save , after then you will be able to invest perfectly, for example you are earning #30,000 monthly, you must first learn how to save at least $8,000 perfectly and starts investing #3,000.

You would spend the money you save, wouldn't you? So I would believe that it is much better to invest SOME amount of money and save SOME amount of money. You can divide your finances and choose to manage your money in a wise way. This is the best option, isn't it?

Saving to invest is the best thing , you need to first learn how to save , after then you will be able to invest perfectly, for example you are earning #30,000 monthly, you must first learn how to save at least $8,000 perfectly and starts investing #3,000.
Exactly what I'm trying to say in my opinion because if you don't have the habit of saving, you can easily eat off your investment before you can make decent profit from it.

Exactly what I'm trying to say in my opinion because if you don't have the habit of saving, you can easily eat off your investment before you can make decent profit from it.
That's the complete truth of the matter, if someone doesn't learn how to save, he or she cannot invest and if he manage to invest and get the return, the money will be spent in a flash.

I would say both. You should earn as well as save. You should not spend all your earning at once. Just try to save a portion of the earned amount as savings. As that will come use at a later stage.

I would say both. You should earn as well as save. You should not spend all your earning at once. Just try to save a portion of the earned amount as savings. As that will come use at a later stage.
is better to invest your money than for you to save money because saving money does not multiply or increase the money but investing the money helps to multiply and increase the money.

That's the complete truth of the matter, if someone doesn't learn how to save, he or she cannot invest and if he manage to invest and get the return, the money will be spent in a flash.
Exactly my point of view. I have so many friends whom take invested in a lot of projects but only for them to terminate their investments as a result of not having patience with it.

Exactly my point of view. I have so many friends whom take invested in a lot of projects but only for them to terminate their investments as a result of not having patience with it.
It is better for you to invest money than for you to save money because when you invest money it seems to multiply that money while saving of money will only leave the money at that particular amount.

No matter how you look sad it's hard believe that investing money will always be better than just saving money unless you are saving money to invest then it is the best way to go about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back