What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Investing money is far better than saving money because it will help you multiply the money. However, it isn't good to invest emergency funds that will be needed urgently so the best thing is to save emergency funds

Investing money is far better than saving money because it will help you multiply the money. However, it isn't good to invest emergency funds that will be needed urgently so the best thing is to save emergency funds
In my case, I have my big savings ($40,000) in the bank and my small savings at home ($!,500) instead of investing the money. I have peace of mind that my money is safe in the bank and in our home. Investing my money can earn and the profit may be high but the risk is there which worries me.

Both savings and investment are good on there own path. But investment is better. Because savings can only help you to have money in pocket when we need them after we are broke. But investments will increase our earnings

Investing money simply for the sake of investing it is worse than saving money. But investing money with the knowledge of why and how you're investing it and what you're going to get out of it is better than saving money

Saving does not give you big returns, maximum interest rate you can get in my home country when you save in banks is 9 percent per year. If you invest you are likely to earn more profits, however, it is also true that saving is less riskier than investing

It will actually be very wise of you to be able to mix the two if you want to have a long-term financial stability because they are all of equal importance to you.

I'll say you strike a healthy balance between those two. Save as much for emergency and invest as much for your future.

I think saving money is not so good as compared to investing because saving will never increased itself but investment can make your money increased in a sufficient time.
Investment give lots of profit and more payments to the investors so I will always suggest you that investment is much better than savings.
One of the thing that make it going for the rich is that majority of their money is actually put into an investment,and that is what usually give them a good yield.It is very much ok to put ones money into an investment venture because a good return is guaranteed at the end of the day.

One of the thing that make it going for the rich is that majority of their money is actually put into an investment,and that is what usually give them a good yield.It is very much ok to put ones money into an investment venture because a good return is guaranteed at the end of the day.
I couldn't agree more. No one gets rich from saving up but from investing. Leaving your funds in the bank adds almost nothing to it at the end of the year.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Saving money is a great idea but making investment is a wise decision. When you save money the money remains the way it is the very last time you stopped using it but when you make good investment the money multiplies and you gain more profit from it. Investing in a business is a risk you've decided to take but it's wise enough to be knowledgeable in what you want to invest in, you should understand and get clear understanding on what you want to do, you don't just start investing because any other person or a friend is doing it. It's adviceable you know what you want to do is all about to avoid falling into the hands of scammers and so you don't loose but rather gain and make more profit.

Is all good to save and invest money but the best is to invest money to get greater savings,i invest to make good income even if you invest money and i have a challenge it can not affect me because I invest and make more income

The most significant distinction in between conserving as well as spending is actually the degree of danger taken. Conserving generally enables you to make a reduced gain however along with practically no danger. On the other hand, spending enables you to make a greater gain, however you handle the danger of reduction so as to do this.

I couldn't agree more. No one gets rich from saving up but from investing. Leaving your funds in the bank adds almost nothing to it at the end of the year.
This is actually the fact,i remember years back some funds were in the account of my mum,i had to convince her about the benefit of putting that money lying fallow in the account.We invested it in a fixed deposit account and the profit was paid upfront.

Investing is much more better but you have to invest it on a legit way. So that you won't regret what you are investing.
This is more better for you to invest your money than to save your money. Because investment is a multiplication of your financial buoyancy while savings is an addition.

Saving money and investment money.
Saving money is no best amount is not increse for saving money .
Investment money is the best for the strt new businesss invest the amount of the business no loss increase the amount.
It really depends on your way of life, I also prefer investment than saving because in investment your money keeps adding up whikenyour money remain stagnant in savings.

It is better to invest your money because if it is done right it will bring a good return on investment after a while. Inflation catch-up with the savings you have in the bank.

Savings is a passive income, whereby you save a certain amount of money every now and then or months, while investment is an active income, while by you put your saved money into use in order to make returns every now or then. The two work in hand to achieve a purpose or business goals.

There is no way I would choose savings over investment. Probably that accounts for why I don't have much savings. Investment is the real deal. Investment prepares one for the future

They are both very important but investing is more important I think because it gives you more money but when you save, you may not necessary get anything extra apart from the work you do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back