What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Light

Familiar Face
Dec 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.

Concerning which is better between saving and investing money, well, you have said it all, saving has zero or less risk , it saves you in times of emergency needs and dry days. Investment is good also because you tend to make more money in due times but it is very risky compared to savings

Saving money and investment money.
Saving money is no best amount is not increse for saving money .
Investment money is the best for the strt new businesss invest the amount of the business no loss increase the amount.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

Investing is very much more better than saving your money in a bank. If you invest your money it's very likely that your money will triple if you have the right strategy on how the investment you do work. But if you put your money in savings it can never increase in value rather than losing value if their is depreciation of currency.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Saving money is not a good practice because it never increases the money and the money is saved and it is beneficial to invest because it makes a lot of money so I think it is a good idea to invest and We can start a new business and everyone should invest. It is better and better.

I will suggest to combine the two. Saving is for anytime you need money or emergency. Investment is keeping away funds for a period of time to gain interest. Both is essential, so try to balance out the two.

I have always read about the importance of savings but I didn't take it to heart until this pandemic induced lockdown. After losing some source of income, I had to manage the few bucks I kept aside for a while. And then I realized how important savings are and now I am making conscious efforts towards having a reasonable one. Life is uncertain.

Stocks and bonds aren't insured, so there is always at least some risk of losing the money. Risk and reward go together in investing. The potential returns on bonds and stocks are much higher than for bank savings, but the trade-off is risk.

this depends on the availability of funds such that if u invest for a partial time you won't be affected since u have frequent access to your money when saved

Generally, the are both good and I believe investing money is better than saving it. Investments gives you the opportunity to grow your wealth passively without much stress for a period of time. Saving practically ties down your money. If it is a legitimate investment you have little or nothing worry about as they will cover you if there is any losses during the period.

Investing because it can make your money grow Unlike saving yes, it has almost zero risk and you can get your money whenever you wanted to. But it will just remain stagnant and wouldn't grow. Just do some proper research before we invest.

Both have to be done, no one invests all he has except that he invests some and saves some for emergencies and other needs, the profits made from business can always be recycled into business while some can also be saved, this is how financial life should revolve.

I think its better to invest money because you could get returns and increase in your invested money when you invest some certain amount of cash , so investment is always better ,based on my experience with investment sites i think , and i have friends who are also into more of investing than actually saving this has really helped to make some cash

Both are great but personally, I want to save up first before I decide to invest. I can't really make an investment if I don't have any money, can I?

Saving is good habit but it doesn't make you profit unlike investing, though it comes with great risk.

I think investment is always better than saving money. But it depends upon you that where you invest it, or do you have time to give to your invested business. But we can't say that saving is a bad option. If we need urgent money, our savings can save us from many problems. So both are good options and depends upon the person's thoughts.

Most often the reason for saving money is to invest, or probably if you have an issue you wish to solve with the saved money, investment might be risky, but it is necessary to secure the future, because a time will come when you will no longer be able to work or you might even loose the job that is providing the saved money

Investing money is a very good thing and there is a lot of potential when it comes to investing money and the most important thing in doing so is that you are getting interest on your investment. In fact with a large enough investment you are able to live off the interest and there are many that actually are able to do that without touching the principle investment. So I would always encourage investment to get interest, just manage the risk carefully.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. The savings typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast while investing allows you to earn higher return.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back