What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

I personally think that saving is better than investing because when you save money it never goes down it stays the same, but when you invest that money it can go either up or down and then you lose an amount of money which is unfortunate. I'm a guy who hate to take risks so I don't think I will ever invest my money if a risk exists. Investing might sound easy but many people lose their money after a few attemps to invest and sometimes the loss can be huge.
I know people who work at investing their own money but they are technically living a risky life which I personally don't like.

Investing money is always very good, but the fact still remains that you need to have sound knowledge before going about it. This is why some people don't even consider it at all.

In a healthy economy, investing makes more sense but when inflation is happening at rapid numbers and you can't stay ahead of it, investing is not ideal. Most people need to be able to make use of the money they have now, not hope for more later.

Between investing of money and saving of money all are very very important the only thing is that one should save small and invest large and it will help him greatly.
I don't think so. if you save small and invest large then what if the Investment goes wrong?. Except you want to invest in a business like a real estate then it is not advisable to invest a large amount of money because anything can happen. I always treat investments especially online investment as gambling because anything can happen.

I don't think so. if you save small and invest large then what if the Investment goes wrong?. Except you want to invest in a business like a real estate then it is not advisable to invest a large amount of money because anything can happen. I always treat investments especially online investment as gambling because anything can happen.
Although I am saying according to my stage now and before any one should start investing on something, he or she has to find out more details before investing his money there.

Although I am saying according to my stage now and before any one should start investing on something, he or she has to find out more details before investing his money there.
Probably, one of the major reasons so many people lose their money on the internet is because they invest blindly. it is important you get every detail and have enough knowledge of what you are investing on whether online or offline in order not to lose your money.

Actually there are people who prefers saving there money than investing it while some prefer investing that money than to keep for savings because one problem or the other might come and the will spend it on that.

Both saving money and investing money are very important because they can help you in the future. If you save money effectively you can use it to invest in businesses and make a lot of other things. Investment helps you to increase your money and also gives you the opportunity to make money passively.

Both saving and investment are all important when you save money you prevent that money from been use for unnecessary reason,but if you invest the money you will be expecting something like profit which can help you oerate another face of business

Both saving and investment are all important when you save money you prevent that money from been use for unnecessary reason,but if you invest the money you will be expecting something like profit which can help you oerate another face of business
Yes I agree with you, both saving money and also investing money at the same time is very good, if saving do not save you, investing will make you earn profit.

That is true both investment and saving are equally good but I beleive that if you can just chose to invest your money then I beleive its going to bring better return than saving money at one place which will never yeild interest at all.

And I do hope that if you invest wisely you will be able to recycle your money properly

Actually both savings and investment is very good but I will prefer to invest my money rather than to save because savings to some extent can generate to me income but investment can generate more the actual amount you used.

Involving yourself in both saving and investing very very good and important for ones life and businesses once you save money you will be able to invest and once you invest, you will earn profit that is it.

Investment is better than saving if you invest money you will be able to earn interest but saving your money in one place will make you not to earn anything.

The money will still remain the way you kept it so its important to invest the little money that is with you

Investing money is more than saving when you invest money you stand a chance to get some profit but when you save the money you wont get anything rather you will just have your money stock in one place.

From my candid opinion I think that investment profit us alot when you save some money you stand a better chace of getting good profit in return within few period after the investment but with saving your money will just be in one state one funny thing I know is that even you invest in banks you wont get enough return

they both has there merits and demerits , saving money is not with any risk but investing has to do with risk , investing is just like going into a dark room you don't know what's inside , there's a great probability of failing and success .
Fot you to be successful in business there are things you should brace up and do,and one of them is investing your money into a profitable venture,and that has to do with you taking some calculated risk.

As far as I am concerned I see investing to be more profitable than saving. When you save you just have to be sure that your money is safe but the interest that comes along with it is considered as negligible compared to investing whereby you can reap a decently in terms of return on investment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back