What's new

Investing in solar power, is there money there?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is there money to be made when investing in solar power and or solar panels? I think more people are moving to solar energy, and I think we all will have to invest in solar power at some point. But instead of investing in it for your own properties, is there any money in investing in actual solar power companies?

I can't say about personal experience, but the people I know who made these panels said that you can sell energy, but you should understand that it takes more than a dozen years to pay off the cost of the panels themselves

In our country, the government gives subsidy for those who invest in green energy. If you produce solar energy, you not only get tax benefits, but the government even buys your energy for a good price. However, investing in solar farms take a lot of money.

For now, this type of investment does not attract my attention, and lately there has been a brutal fall in so-called ESG investments, where most large investment funds have lost their appetite for this type of investment since almost no one is interested in them and they are very unprofitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back