What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

There is no way you would take savings to be better than investing because you would have no interest from saving money alone than what you can get from investing.
That is very correct,but the funny thing about the whole issue is that while you and others are saving your funds,the big investors that wants funds to finance his ideas,will go to the same bank for them to lend you peoples money,which you will just have very small interest at the end of the day

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
To invest sometime is very risky because you might loss or gain but it is better you invest in something you are very sure of so that you can gain profit later, saving is good but is not the best option

I think saving money is better because sometimes if you invest in money it reduces sometime like bitcoin but if the money was saved in fixed account in the bank they even add interest for you

they both has there merits and demerits , saving money is not with any risk but investing has to do with risk , investing is just like going into a dark room you don't know what's inside , there's a great probability of failing and success .

The first step would be to save money because if you don't save money where would you get the money from to invest? So currently, I'm trying to save money bit by bit and hopefully in the future I should be able to invest in something legitimate and feasible.

There is no way you would take savings to be better than investing because you would have no interest from saving money alone than what you can get from investing.
If you look at it wholistically, savings isn't bad in the real sense of it. Consider you're earning up to a million dollars and your expenses per month aren't up to two hundred thousand dollars, you can actually afford to save a little lower than half a million till you retire and you'll be set up for life.
So getting wealthy by saving would be possible if your expenses are way lower than your income.

It depends. In terms of gaining profit, investing money is better than saving money. But investing money has risks and saving money doesn't.

If you look at it wholistically, savings isn't bad in the real sense of it. Consider you're earning up to a million dollars and your expenses per month aren't up to two hundred thousand dollars, you can actually afford to save a little lower than half a million till you retire and you'll be set up for life.
So getting wealthy by saving would be possible if your expenses are way lower than your income.
Yes of course, there is no way you would expect it that as a grown man, he wouldn't have any sort of saving. Yes, you can invest all you want but you must have some money saved out for you day to day life expenses.

If you are sure that you will get profits after investing no matter what, then it is wise to invest rather than saving money because money will eventually lose value. You can invest by buying an asset because assets never lose value.

As far as you have responsibilities to take care of it is always very necessary that you keep investing money in order for you to make more money to be able to take care of the expenses that is coming your way instead of just saving your money in the bank and exhausted it when does expenses come up.

all of them are risky sometimes,but for me I don't save all that I have or invest all,I try to minimize everything,I save half and invest half,if the other one fails me, the other won't

Even though saving and investing are both good, but you certainly have different goals, to collect money or to save, of course you have certain goals such as marriage, buying a motorbike, car, buying shares, property, etc. But investment aims to get profits in the future.

Investing your money is far more better than saving in the bank for the fact that the money in the bank will be sleeping while the working capital will continue generating more money for you
Post automatically merged:

Investing your money is far more better than saving in the bank for the fact that the money in the bank will be sleeping while the working capital will continue generating more money for you

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Investment would always be better.
It is good to save, but your savings do not add anything to what is existing.
Investments on the other hand, would increase what you have.

if you keep your money, you know for sure that you will have the same for a while when you go back to them. but if you invest and the investment doesn't go well, you can lose everything.
Post automatically merged:

Saving money and investment money.
Saving money is no best amount is not increse for saving money .
Investment money is the best for the strt new businesss invest the amount of the business no loss increase the amount.

Last edited:
No one cam become rich just by saving, but you can become rich through investment. However, in order to invest you first have to start saving. You can also invest by getting a loan but this is very risky.

Just letting your money sit in your bank account without interests is risky. It is best to invest that money into something that can generate more earnings.I would prefer investment over saving.

Both investing money and saving money are great, but I prefer reinvesting the money I got than saving it, because I can be tempt to touch the savings money.

They are both important because you have to spend some of that money to survive such as getting food , good clothes and also for your electricity and data. So Even if you are saving you still have to spend some of those money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back