What's new

Paid to comment

Apart from those payments received through microjob sites, I am yet to see a platform that pays you for commenting or liking videos.

Yes, it is definitely not worth it bro. It will be better you just concentrate in earning points you accumulate through posting of comments and threads.
This is what I tend to rely on as well and I find that it is actually quite useful because as much as you are earning you get different points of View on different topics as well and this can help you to improve your cryptocurrency standing and also help you in developing trading skills that could increase your profit quite substantially if you use those skills to the right extent.

This is what I tend to rely on as well and I find that it is actually quite useful because as much as you are earning you get different points of View on different topics as well and this can help you to improve your cryptocurrency standing and also help you in developing trading skills that could increase your profit quite substantially if you use those skills to the right extent.
You're simply right. That's one of the essence why I'm sticking with forums too, not just for the little incentive but for the learning. I've expanded my Cryptocurrency knowledge through forums, and I'm happy for that, just as you are.

You're simply right. That's one of the essence why I'm sticking with forums too, not just for the little incentive but for the learning. I've expanded my Cryptocurrency knowledge through forums, and I'm happy for that, just as you are.
Yeah, the knowledge we get here in these forums is really useful. I have also learnt alot about cryptocurrencies and business startups just for being active in forums. I hope to learn more as I continue earning.

Yeah, the knowledge we get here in these forums is really useful. I have also learnt alot about cryptocurrencies and business startups just for being active in forums. I hope to learn more as I continue earning.
Its good you've acknowledged the kind of information we get on daily basis at bizdustry. Anyone who will say he or she never learned anything its simply here for the little incentive alone.

You can comment on videos and earn reward especially on YouTube videos. You van ask me about the site you need to register on, to earn your reward.
Cam you private chat me on this sites one can earn money commenting and watching these videos you are talking about? Because I have never come across one

By paid to comment, I do like to believe that you're also referring to paid to review websites. If so, there are lots of sites that serve that purpose. It's just for you to do your research and find the legit ones.
In my own point of view ,a good example of paid to comment is bizdustry and cashtime forum, paid to post and paid to comment are also the same thing on the same forum sites.

Its good you've acknowledged the kind of information we get on daily basis at bizdustry. Anyone who will say he or she never learned anything its simply here for the little incentive alone.
If you want to earn from the site and you're serious about the site you should rather give me a PM here, that will make me know you're serious about it.

I don't believe it that you can make any money to comment on anybody's YouTube channel. If that exists, please feel free to share to us such YouTube channel so we can verify too

Paid 2 comment site are much the same way there are legit sites that is the same way they are also false site. for me it was to recommend any for anybody which I already did it would be this site because I am a hundred and 10% sure it pays and it is a very serious side because I've been fined once, and for me that was a prove that this was a legit and serious site.

There are so many paid to comment platforms like bizdustry, you can really make a lot of money with these platforms if you are serious and determined.

Without digital skill like you said , you can earn online through paid to comment in forum sites because it does not necessarily requires you to have a digital skill before you can start earning.

I don't really think that you require a much higher skill for you to be able to make money online from posting on the website and forums as long as you know how to speak every good English and understand the subject matter, you can easily post and make money.

It's only micro jobs sites that I know that pay for watching videos are micro job sites but it's not just commenting on videos that would be required of someone but also other tasks like following on social media etc

In my own point of view ,a good example of paid to comment is bizdustry and cashtime forum, paid to post and paid to comment are also the same thing on the same forum sites.

A lot of people actually making decent amount of money from this platform and you can see that from what's going on the platform is growing as well because everyone is trying to chip in one thing or another that is going to be of beneficial output for both parties.

I don't want to see this site as a base to comment site too. But when it comes to the traditional paid to comment sites I don't think I have seen any so you can try get paid to forums.

I don't really think that you require a much higher skill for you to be able to make money online from posting on the website and forums as long as you know how to speak every good English and understand the subject matter, you can easily post and make money.
I understand that all you need is to be able to read and digest the topic so that you can give a good reply to the subject matter , but there are some freelancing sites that need extra writing skills.

Getting paid commenting or liking videos won't be something I will say you can find online. Because the ones I have tried getting and watching videos on are completely scams

Don't have much to say on this since I didn't even know this service was available as I only just joined bizindustry. Maybe I will find others too.

I'm sure it's a bit tougher these days, but are there any places that pay you to comment on videos and articles? I know with YouTube and any other big time service, that we won't be able to work there, but maybe there are sites that need comments, and other places that don't monitor comments like YouTube and other sites do.

Any suggestions?

I am not aware of any such kin d of social media that pay you to comment. of course there are many paid to post forums where you can earn money by commenting, however, there are not many social media platoforms that pay you to comment. Their might be some gigs that offer such services where you can get paid to comment on social media

There are many websites that pays for commenting on people's posts or articles. Simply of you engage more people, you can earn more by commenting. Uptrennd, read cash noise.cash are such platforms that pays you for posting and comments.
Yeah I m heard of the site your mentioned that pay for commenting on other people post but what I'm not clear about is how much is the threshold for withdrawals in such site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back