What's new

Paid to comment

I do not think that I have come across anyone of such forums that operates like this. But from your description they should work just like get paid forums.

I'm sure it's a bit tougher these days, but are there any places that pay you to comment on videos and articles? I know with YouTube and any other big time service, that we won't be able to work there, but maybe there are sites that need comments, and other places that don't monitor comments like YouTube and other sites do.

Any suggestions?
To be very sincere with you, I have not come across any such platform where I can be paid to comment on a video. That might be very hard to find because if it had exited, I'd known about it already

This is one of the coolest ways of making money online just by sharing your opinion on different topics and of course making reasonable contributions.

The paid to comments sites that I have come across are not too many. One can easily can easily create threads and post comments. All these are easily gotten in forums like bizdustry, these are few of the PTP forums
Post automatically merged:

I have not come across commenting on videos that pays. The only sites that pays for commenting is PTP sites like the one we are in now. Except you go to Ptc sites that pays you for watching YouTube videos

Last edited:
The forum whee begin o suffer when the forum owners stopped the site from renewing. That was because despite good payment, the users were creating low quality posts
That’s too bad, with such a high pay rate you’d think the posters would really work for it. Guess the site owners had a hard time finding quality posters, like you said.
: /

I have seen so many sites that pay people to do tasks like commenting, clicking on ads and so on but I haven't seen one concerning commenting on some videos online.

Join freelancing sites like upwork, freelancer.com, seoclerk and fiverr etc. You will find clients that will hire you there for paid posting services. That is where many freelancers like you are finding clients.

Seriously, it's one of the biggest places where you can easily see a lot of people earn money working online by posting on various topics on daily basis and it's worth it.

Seriously, it's one of the biggest places where you can easily see a lot of people earn money working online by posting on various topics on daily basis and it's worth it.
Its worth it indeed cos we meet many people who brings information too that improves our reasoning and makes us to learn about ways of improving our financial stability through enlightenment.

That’s too bad, with such a high pay rate you’d think the posters would really work for it. Guess the site owners had a hard time finding quality posters, like you said.
: /
Based on what I have seen on postloop and the forum wheel, I believe that you cannot get high quality postsers despite high pay. I still use the forum wheel, it pays 10 cents per post, but still there are low quality posts

Based on what I have seen on postloop and the forum wheel, I believe that you cannot get high quality postsers despite high pay. I still use the forum wheel, it pays 10 cents per post, but still there are low quality posts
Got it.
I always kept my posts high quality because it was very important to me to keep my high rating (more forum options) and then sometimes you’d get lucky and one of the forum owners would like your posts so much that they would request you personally to work on their forum and pay you their own rate (usually higher!)
:)

As to.geting paid for commenting on articles, I think there may be places that pays for doing that. But getting paid to whatch videos is a new one for me. I don't think it will find a place that does that

Paid to comment sites are much just that it is not easy to see the one that actually pays and pays well because most of all these sites that claim to be sites that pays for comment and all tend to crash and all along the line and all these things tend to happen when people start to trop in very well

Gone are the days when forum posting gigs are more rewarding. For you to earn better means you'll work your hands out trying to earn better.

Got it.
I always kept my posts high quality because it was very important to me to keep my high rating (more forum options) and then sometimes you’d get lucky and one of the forum owners would like your posts so much that they would request you personally to work on their forum and pay you their own rate (usually higher!)
:)
high-quality posts = an excellent reputation = a famous person in the forum= receive from the staff greetings xD

Concerning paid to comment. Well, I don't think platform like YouTube that pays or reward after making comments exist. The best platform so far with my experience is this platform we are on, bizdustry is good and satisfactory as they get to keep to promise

Seriously, it's a practically different thing with YouTube as there is nothing like getting paid to post on YouTube videos or contents. I have seen any who got paid for that.

There are many sites that pays you to comment on their videos and articles on Facebook , Twitter , instagram , and YouTube, sites like picoworker and some other sites.
Of cause, there are lots of sites like that. And sidegig is also one of them. Though the task given are usually more of following and likes but they have some task where you get to make only positive comments

Even it might be difficult finding them... I think there's are sites out there that will pay you for posting.

Like someone already suggested that you should check freelancing sites, you could find clients for that kind of Job.

There are so many websites in the past few years ago that pays you very well for posting your comments on their websites. Example of such website is Postloop freelancing site.

I just pray and expect paid to post sites to return to paying its loyal members reasonably like before. I know it won't be easy cos forum owners needs to earn first.

I do not think there are places online where one can be paid to both comment on videos and articles at the same time. Maybe paid for articles may exist, but not commenting on videos

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back