What's new

Paid to comment

I have contacted their support team and they have told me that they are a US-based company and they cannot pay through Payeer and Perfect Money because these two payment options are not available in the United States. I wish if they could also add some other payment methods other than PayPal payment option.
You've tried in your own aspect to suggest payment option other than PayPal for them. But such kind of site are simply happy with PayPal they won't like to add any other because if the love they have for PayPal.

You've tried in your own aspect to suggest payment option other than PayPal for them. But such kind of site are simply happy with PayPal they won't like to add any other because if the love they have for PayPal.
I beleive that because paypal is well secured that is why they are using it,payeer and perfectmoney are not in the united state,but for this website I want to know do they accept members from others part of the world or their major operation is in united state

Paid to comment on videos and articles we different from the common paid to post activities we all know. It will obviously be difficult to find a paid to comment on videos platform certainly

I beleive that because paypal is well secured that is why they are using it,payeer and perfectmoney are not in the united state,but for this website I want to know do they accept members from others part of the world or their major operation is in united state
Yes, most of the earning sites that only make use of PayPal accepts members from all parts of the world. The one I'm discussing with Good-guy is accepting in all parts of the world.

I received couple of emails from SocialSeos few days back and I am just observed it now , they notified me about the available tasks to earn. How long these tasks gonna stay? I have to install the app once again because I deleted it when I found no tasks available that time.

I received couple of emails from SocialSeos few days back and I am just observed it now , they notified me about the available tasks to earn. How long these tasks gonna stay? I have to install the app once again because I deleted it when I found no tasks available that time.
Lol, you wouldn't have deleted it dear. They'll continually send you tasks when they are available. Here in my country they always send me tasks daily but mostly at nights.

Lol, you wouldn't have deleted it dear. They'll continually send you tasks when they are available. Here in my country they always send me tasks daily but mostly at nights.
When I signed up , there were no tasks available on that day , I checked more than 4 times in a day. Now I understand the way the app works and I am gonna install it again.

Certainly there certainly are actually some sites that have actually these kind of jobs.. you can easily attempt socpublic there is a great deal of these jobs certainly there certainly. As well as picoworkers in some cases obtained it as well however seldom

When I signed up , there were no tasks available on that day , I checked more than 4 times in a day. Now I understand the way the app works and I am gonna install it again.
Good you now understand how it works there. I assure you, you'll like it at socialseos.com, because the tasks are rated from $0.06-$0.09 per task.

Aside bizdustry and GTP forum,I have not tried any other paid to comment site. Although i once tried uptrend but I didn't follow it up because I was not understanding the way things are done there.

Good you now understand how it works there. I assure you, you'll like it at socialseos.com, because the tasks are rated from $0.06-$0.09 per task.
Well that's great. What kind of tasks are available? Are they like sign up and clicking ads tasks or something that involves kyc verification to get the reward.

Well that's great. What kind of tasks are available? Are they like sign up and clicking ads tasks or something that involves kyc verification to get the reward.
You don't need KYC verification at all before earning, earning is through PayPal, the tasks you'll do it's simply commenting on blogs, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc, simple tasks.

The only advice I can give is that you should focus on forums that pay you for posting comments and threads. I am sure about Bizdustry, you can also check out Trendri and Cashtimeforum.

You don't need KYC verification at all before earning, earning is through PayPal, the tasks you'll do it's simply commenting on blogs, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc, simple tasks.
PayPal is the issue for me. I don't use PayPal for many reasons. Do they allow different users to withdraw money to same paypal address? If yes , I can withdraw to your PayPal and then you can send me crypto with fees involved.

PayPal is the issue for me. I don't use PayPal for many reasons. Do they allow different users to withdraw money to same paypal address? If yes , I can withdraw to your PayPal and then you can send me crypto with fees involved.
Maybe we'll try it, they might still pay out, but you need to tell the customer service representative to know about it so their is no misconception during cash out.

If you mean sites like YouTube or blogs that pay for comments, it's very rare to find, if not impossible.

But there are a lot of paid-to post sites that give decent returns,
There are lots of paid to post sites but I just had to stick to only bizdustry and CTF because its less stressful and rewarding.

Maybe we'll try it, they might still pay out, but you need to tell the customer service representative to know about it so their is no misconception during cash out.
Yeah , I will enquire support about that if my earnings go well for the next week where I will be reinstalling the app once again. They can misunderstand that a single person is using two accounts to withdraw money , which should not be thought as such after I inform them .

There are lots of paid to post sites but I just had to stick to only bizdustry and CTF because its less stressful and rewarding.
You will definitely find it easy here as long you contribute meaningfully. Focusing this way also helps you to maximize your efforts and honestly, learn a lot along the way.

Yeah , I will enquire support about that if my earnings go well for the next week where I will be reinstalling the app once again. They can misunderstand that a single person is using two accounts to withdraw money , which should not be thought as such after I inform them .
Even my friend asked them about it, and the permitted it. I know why I suggested you to write for them, because the PayPal account it's saved in their own account which will make it obvious that it's same account.

Personally I haven't heard anyone say that it is paid to post comments to videos / comments. if there are sites like that, give me a pm please.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back