Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any sites where you can get paid to just click and view a website? I wish there was a site you could do this at. I imagine most you don't get paid much, but are there any sites that pay you to view a ton of site for cash? Or is that just a pipe dream of mine?

That which is know pays in crypto is faucet. You get paid by just visiting a site, make a scroll for couple seconds while some do extend to minutes. Some site visit pays higher than other, no restrictions on that which you can visit in their list.

These sites are called PTC or Paid to click sites, there are many, but they really pay well none, but if you have some time and complete them every day, maybe you can earn a few dollars more at the end of the month.

On microjob sites, you an find tasks where you get a few cents for visiting a website. Some tasks also involve leave comment or clicking on ads. However, I do not know any website that specifically provides jobs for visiting websites.

PTC opportunities are usually a waste of time, the money is
not much and many sites will pay at first then start making excuses
why they can't or won't pay anymore. My opinion, not worth your time.

You would probably have to click on thousands of websites just to earn a few dollars. Not sure why you think this is a good way to get paid?

Your dream is related to PTC. (Paid-To-Click) 🖱️these are sites that pay for clicking👆 on the site and viewing an ad for 10-15 seconds, but generally they pay little for this. About 3¢ per day So your dream is to earn a “significant” amount by clicking links. Alas, it does not correspond to reality. 😆😃

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back