What's new

Paid to comment

I do not think there are places online where one can be paid to both comment on videos and articles at the same time. Maybe paid for articles may exist, but not commenting on videos
You can comment on videos and earn reward especially on YouTube videos. You van ask me about the site you need to register on, to earn your reward.

Its worth it indeed cos we meet many people who brings information too that improves our reasoning and makes us to learn about ways of improving our financial stability through enlightenment.

Seriously, we all learn from what we read on daily basis from the website and it's something that we don't really pay for the information but get paid in the process of sharing our ideas.

Commenting on some forums such as bizdustry and the rest of them can really give you a whole lot of money if you're determined.

There are actually lots of sites/platforms,that pay you for your comments on their sites after reaching their requirements. Bizdustry is amongst those sites,opera news application,YouTube platform are all examples of paying platforms.
It is like you are not getting what the starter of this thread is trying to say. He is asking if there is is any website that pays to comment on videos and article post like blog post.
There are some websites that pays to comment and watch videos. I don't remember the name of the website but it can be searched on Google. And whenever I see the link I will share it here.

I think in the nearest future those kind of website will definitely spring up but right now I don't think there is any website where one can make money with videos ona PLATFORM

Really appreciate your effort in putting me through on how to create a blog, I have started working on it and i believe it will surface soon because creating a blog is one of my dreams.

Seriously, we all learn from what we read on daily basis from the website and it's something that we don't really pay for the information but get paid in the process of sharing our ideas.
Yes, the information we are sharing constantly here is an eye opening one. I'm always getting derivative from it, we are learning everyday.

This is definitely one of the best ways in which you can make money online if you don't have any digital skill and you can do it at your free time.

This is definitely one of the best ways in which you can make money online if you don't have any digital skill and you can do it at your free time.
Yeah, without digital skill one can still earn and paid to comment sites are one of those options the unskilled can earn comfortably with.

Commenting on some forums such as bizdustry and the rest of them can really give you a whole lot of money if you're determined.

Seriously, it's very important that you have to realize that there are few websites that can offer such opportunity to help people earn money from working online.

Without digital skill like you said , you can earn online through paid to comment in forum sites because it does not necessarily requires you to have a digital skill before you can start earning.
Yeah, without digital skill one can still earn and paid to comment sites are one of those options the unskilled can earn comfortably with.

You can comment on videos and earn reward especially on YouTube videos. You van ask me about the site you need to register on, to earn your reward.
What are the sort of potential payment amounts when it comes to commenting on YouTube videos and liking specific YouTube videos as well? I did get involved in this in the past and I noticed that the rewards are actually very low. Sometimes I was earning 1 to 2 satoshi per video.

I have seen so many sites that pay people to do tasks like commenting, clicking on ads and so on but I haven't seen one concerning commenting on some videos online.
That is one thing I am yet to see happen. Where platforms will be paying participants when they choose to dedicate some time of their busy schedules to watch and comment on videos

I believe that Youtube should pay people for commenting on videos. Youtube is such a widely used platform and I think they should categorize their videos and pay a certain people who qualify for the "paid to post" priviledge. If they cannot do this, then they should make their monetizing policies a little bit lenient. They are being too strict nowadays.

By paid to comment, I do like to believe that you're also referring to paid to review websites. If so, there are lots of sites that serve that purpose. It's just for you to do your research and find the legit ones.

What are the sort of potential payment amounts when it comes to commenting on YouTube videos and liking specific YouTube videos as well? I did get involved in this in the past and I noticed that the rewards are actually very low. Sometimes I was earning 1 to 2 satoshi per video.
You where earning up to 1-2 satoshis cos you where earning it from PTC site. If you're into micro tasks sites you'll have improved pay rate. Even BMF have video tasks via the marketplace.

You where earning up to 1-2 satoshis cos you where earning it from PTC site. If you're into micro tasks sites you'll have improved pay rate. Even BMF have video tasks via the marketplace.
I have seen the ones on the bmf website however I stopped doing that as the videos are often quite long and some of the people that actually advertise it within the marketplace do not pay you out in time so you can sometimes get paid and sometimes they may not pay you in its entirety and therefore I feel that the work that you take to watch a YouTube video is not rewarded accordingly.

I have seen the ones on the bmf website however I stopped doing that as the videos are often quite long and some of the people that actually advertise it within the marketplace do not pay you out in time so you can sometimes get paid and sometimes they may not pay you in its entirety and therefore I feel that the work that you take to watch a YouTube video is not rewarded accordingly.
Hmm, I noticed that too when I was there at BMF. I'll do tasks and not all where rewarded that's why I stopped too. It will be better you make use of Picoworkers.

Last edited:
Hmm, I noticed that too when I was there at BMF. I'll do tasks and not all where rewarded that's why o stopped too. It will be better you make use of Picoworkers.
Generally if you get in contact with the administrator he is able to take some of the funds out of the account and reward you with it accordingly as long as you can provide him with the correct proof. However sometimes it can take very long periods and for the hassle that you have to go through it is definitely not worth it.

Generally if you get in contact with the administrator he is able to take some of the funds out of the account and reward you with it accordingly as long as you can provide him with the correct proof. However sometimes it can take very long periods and for the hassle that you have to go through it is definitely not worth it.
Yes, it is definitely not worth it bro. It will be better you just concentrate in earning points you accumulate through posting of comments and threads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back