What's new

Paid to comment

There are many sites that do this but it requires some digging. I don't have any one at hand and I have not come across any. These sites pay peanuts at the end of the month so I see no use for them

There are many sites that do this but it requires some digging. I don't have any one at hand and I have not come across any. These sites pay peanuts at the end of the month so I see no use for them
Yeah, the paid to comment sites pay peanuts. It is better to stick to commenting on paid to post forums. I came across an article writing site known as Pejoweb. They pay people for both article writing and commenting on other people's articles. But the amount they pay is too small.

There are different get paid to write website you can work on. One of them is BizDustry, beer money forum and trendri. With this platform, you would be able to make some good amount of money for yourself

I've never seen any genuine website that you can make money by posting and commenting on videos, the most popular one are paid to post website and also the one that we are now, bizdustry

There are marketplace deals in forums where people pay for watching and commenting on YouTube videos. I am not aware of other options to earn by commenting on YouTube videos.

Get paid to post as make it pretty much easier for a lot of people to make money online. It does not require any level of education other than ability to make meaningful content and create thread.

I'm sure it's a bit tougher these days, but are there any places that pay you to comment on videos and articles? I know with YouTube and any other big time service, that we won't be able to work there, but maybe there are sites that need comments, and other places that don't monitor comments like YouTube and other sites do.

Any suggestions?

It would have been much better if Youtube also paid people to comment on their platform. However, I do not think that Youtube will ever pay you to comment on their platform. However, there are somke people who would pay you to comment on youtube and you can find such jobs on micro job websites such as Social Seos.

I'm sure it's a bit tougher these days, but are there any places that pay you to comment on videos and articles? I know with YouTube and any other big time service, that we won't be able to work there, but maybe there are sites that need comments, and other places that don't monitor comments like YouTube and other sites do.

Any suggestions?
I think big services time that not maybe there and then improvement and YouTube pay money YouTube pay money on their ads working on internet every very sorry Jaipur due to work on internet and earn money many people work on internet

It would have been much better if Youtube also paid people to comment on their platform. However, I do not think that Youtube will ever pay you to comment on their platform. However, there are somke people who would pay you to comment on youtube and you can find such jobs on micro job websites such as Social Seos.
Most times people add these features just to attract more traffic, a platform like YouTube might not even bring out such features as they don't have any issue with traffic right now.

Have heard of apps that pays for comment but I heard recently that the got shut down base on traffic on thier site

Write your reply...paid to comments yes there are so many people who like to comment on their videos and paid you.

Join freelancing sites like upwork, freelancer.com, seoclerk and fiverr etc. You will find clients that will hire you there for paid posting services. That is where many freelancers like you are finding clients.

I am using Social Seos and it is one of the best money making site where people can comment and make money online. Nowadays they are sending tasks daily. However, the time of receiving tasks also matters a lot.

I am using Social Seos and it is one of the best money making site where people can comment and make money online. Nowadays they are sending tasks daily. However, the time of receiving tasks also matters a lot.
Yes, you need to be steady online in order to see the tasks first time in order not to miss out. This days the tasks are coming late in the night here in my country.

Yes, you need to be steady online in order to see the tasks first time in order not to miss out. This days the tasks are coming late in the night here in my country.

Yes, the tasks are coming really late or really early. Sometimes they come in the morning at 6:00 AM and I am sleeping at that time. Sometimes the tasks just come too late in the night at 3:00 AM and I think they should change this thing.

Most times people add these features just to attract more traffic, a platform like YouTube might not even bring out such features as they don't have any issue with traffic right now.
YouTube is a big platform and almost everyone knows about it worldwide. And there are better options to earn from youtube by creating videos and monetizing them , so there is no need for YouTube to add the option of earning by commenting.

Yes, the tasks are coming really late or really early. Sometimes they come in the morning at 6:00 AM and I am sleeping at that time. Sometimes the tasks just come too late in the night at 3:00 AM and I think they should change this thing.
I am thinking though Pakistan and Nigeria have almost same time interval. Because that's exactly the time they use to send me tasks.

I am thinking though Pakistan and Nigeria have almost same time interval. Because that's exactly the time they use to send me tasks.

Yes, I think SocialSeos is a U.S based company, so they release tasks at the day time in the US. This is the time when we have night in Nigeria and Pakistan. This leads to receiving tasks late at night.

get paid to comment ,yes that's very true there are some sites that you earn money while commenting of pictures or videos be it on YouTube or Instagram ,one can get allot from that,even more than some of the government workers

Yes, I think SocialSeos is a U.S based company, so they release tasks at the day time in the US. This is the time when we have night in Nigeria and Pakistan. This leads to receiving tasks late at night.
Lolz, they are based in the U.S I believe so. Surprisingly for me today, I got to receive tasks from them early in the night, that's the second time I've been fortunate to receive tasks earlier with socialseos.

Lolz, they are based in the U.S I believe so. Surprisingly for me today, I got to receive tasks from them early in the night, that's the second time I've been fortunate to receive tasks earlier with socialseos.

I have contacted their support team and they have told me that they are a US-based company and they cannot pay through Payeer and Perfect Money because these two payment options are not available in the United States. I wish if they could also add some other payment methods other than PayPal payment option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back