Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm sure it's a bit tougher these days, but are there any places that pay you to comment on videos and articles? I know with YouTube and any other big time service, that we won't be able to work there, but maybe there are sites that need comments, and other places that don't monitor comments like YouTube and other sites do.

Any suggestions?

There are many websites that pays for commenting on people's posts or articles. Simply of you engage more people, you can earn more by commenting. Uptrennd, read cash noise.cash are such platforms that pays you for posting and comments.

I don't know about paid t comment sites, however, in the past there were postloop and the forum wheel where you could earn by posting comments on blogs and forums. Postloop is dead, where as the forum wheel is dying, there are no too many active forums on the forum wheel.

If you mean sites like YouTube or blogs that pay for comments, it's very rare to find, if not impossible.

But there are a lot of paid-to post sites that give decent returns, like Bizdustry here.

There are many websites that pays for commenting on people's posts or articles. Simply of you engage more people, you can earn more by commenting. Uptrennd, read cash noise.cash are such platforms that pays you for posting and comments.
Well I think I'm sure it's a bit tougher these days, but are there any places that pay you to comment on videos and articles? I know with YouTube and any other big time service, that we won't be able to work there, but maybe there are sites that need comments, and other places that don't monitor comments like YouTube and other sites do. Some other sites are also giving money for commenting as well posting.

I'm sure it's a bit tougher these days, but are there any places that pay you to comment on videos and articles? I know with YouTube and any other big time service, that we won't be able to work there, but maybe there are sites that need comments, and other places that don't monitor comments like YouTube and other sites do.

Any suggestions?
It's a lot tougher these days since ptc and survey sites have reduced their earning and there are no new sites that is even paying and encouraging people , so we had to stick with the one we have at hand and earn little by little.

Any suggestions?
I think that should be alot of platform out there that would be doing that,but my problem now is that I can't leave bizdustry for any other site, because am addicted to this platform for now. So it won't be easy for me to find other sites that pay on google for now.

There are some websites who have these type of tasks.. you can try socpublic there's a lot of these tasks there. And picoworkers sometimes got it too though rarely

Well the internet is a wide place where even most yes when you search it's difficult to find the right answer, I know there are alot of paid to post sites out there that genuinely pay their members, you just have to find the right one that suit your taste. Although it's not easy to be actively involve in these paid to post site because if you don't have good contents to post most times you will be screened out or you won't be paid at all. So just keep searching or better still ask friends. But to me for now bizdustry has been my number one paid to post site.

Join freelancing sites like upwork, freelancer.com, seoclerk and fiverr etc. You will find clients that will hire you there for paid posting services. That is where many freelancers like you are finding clients.

Even it might be difficult finding them... I think there's are sites out there that will pay you for posting.

Like someone already suggested that you should check freelancing sites, you could find clients for that kind of Job.

Even it might be difficult finding them... I think there's are sites out there that will pay you for posting.

Like someone already suggested that you should check freelancing sites, you could find clients for that kind of Job.
Top freelancing sites have clients that ask for paid posting services from freelancers. You can just go on and create an account and start selling, advertising your skills for those clients to notice what you can offer. Sites like, freelancer.com, flexjob, truelancer.com etc, are good at it.

There are actually lots of sites/platforms,that pay you for your comments on their sites after reaching their requirements. Bizdustry is amongst those sites,opera news application,YouTube platform are all examples of paying platforms.

You can get paid commenting jobs on micro job sites like picoworkers and microworkers. I have worked on these sites and earned well by working as a commentator. You can also join the forum where you can earn from commenting.

I have been earning from paid commenting since a while. I started with bizdustry and then later joined GPT Forum. Apart from these two sites, I have not tried other sites where I can earn from commenting.

There many websites that offer this service which I've worked with in the time past but I'm no longer working with them because the pays do not worth it any longer. Some of these sites include, noise.cash, read.cash and pejoweb.

Concerning paid to comment. Well, I don't think platform like YouTube that pays or reward after making comments exist. The best platform so far with my experience is this platform we are on, bizdustry is good and satisfactory as they get to keep to promise

Alot of people have engage in alot of websites site which accommodate post, writing of comments and they have been paid based on their individual capacity and ability to perform or carried out the task.

There many websites that offer this service which I've worked with in the time past but I'm no longer working with them because the pays do not worth it any longer. Some of these sites include, noise.cash, read.cash and pejoweb.
I detest those three tasks you just mentioned. I don't see myself earning anything work my sacrifice online. Such kind of earnings can't even buy me cheeseburger nor buy data plan for me.

Any suggestions?
There are many sites that pays you to comment on their videos and articles on Facebook , Twitter , instagram , and YouTube, sites like picoworker and some other sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back