Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever consider doing tutoring work to make a living? If so, what kind of studies would you help tutor in? Maybe coding, maybe writing, business management, and so on. I don't think I'd have the patience to be a tutor or anything. I also don't think I could handle being a teach in terms of my anxiety and fears of interacting with people. What about you though?

There is a lot of money to be made on this niche, however, you need to be highly skilled in the subject or topic you want to teach and it is also very competitive field. You also need the ability to teach, having knowledge is not enough. I have never done this

There is a lot of money to be made on this niche, however, you need to be highly skilled in the subject or topic you want to teach and it is also very competitive field. You also need the ability to teach, having knowledge is not enough. I have never done this
One thing you got to do is not tell them the answer right away or not at all. The student has to struggle, and the tutor can give hints. Has anyone noticed that?

This is actually an excellent idea! In addition to learning design, writing, marketing, programming online, you can also Master other skills (But for this you need documented knowledge in your country) If you are already a teacher/educator, you can teach students/adults online, this has become a more fashionable way of earning money during a pandemic, remember how teachers worked during the Coronavirus? Schools/universities were closed and studies were carried out remotely through phones/laptops and Teachers received salaries through bank cards while teaching them via video conference And you can teach this way, but if, of course, you have a Document confirming that you have acquired knowledge in your specific subject.

Ratings are highly important on a lot of platforms. Platforms like this are Fiverr and Wyzant. Well, if you can get hired in some non-ratings platform like Tutor.com, then good, for you and probably it's not hard, assuming you can pass competency tests.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back