Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This may be an odd question, but is there anything where you could get paid to spend time with people? Like maybe hang out with someone for a few hours, talk to them, game with them, etc. Maybe it could be worked to let you spend time with people online, and maybe for higher pay you can travel out to the person and hang out there. Would you do something like this ever?

Being paid to spend time with people is something I might do if it falls to my interest. If had to do with hanging out then no rather if it is something like give advise, motivation and inspirations, play games and some of similar, then in for it.

If I am to consider this pay to spend time as regular activities, I think I will feel am lagging behind cause there is going to be a lot of offers and involvement in areas of which am not gonna offer.

I can see this being viable with the elderly. Sadly, most families are great and visiting older members of the family and those are the same members that often have few options to get out and meet others. The special needs community is also in about the same boat. The problem is that spending time with people is well, time-consuming, and that generally becomes expensive for the people that need it.

In my country there are many people who charge to keep the elderly company company, to talk to them and little else, sometimes also for taking care of them, but hey, I think these services are in demand if you search carefully on the internet, but maybe not all. world is willing to do it.

This may be an odd question, but is there anything where you could get paid to spend time with people? Like maybe hang out with someone for a few hours, talk to them, game with them, etc. Maybe it could be worked to let you spend time with people online, and maybe for higher pay you can travel out to the person and hang out there. Would you do something like this ever?
They got sites for this and apparently there is a market for it and, well, time is money, but I always set aside free time for my real true-life friends.

you can make money by virtually spending time with people! Some platforms pay you to chat or call with others. It's like having casual conversations or providing companionship online, and you get paid for your time. It's a cool way to connect with people and earn some extra cash. Just find the right platform that suits you, sign up, and start chatting away to make money while enjoying virtual company!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back