Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any sites where you get paid to test new and upcoming products? As a peer review/test kind of thing. Maybe they send you a product you can keep or temporarily use, and they will pay you for your feedback. So you have to test just about everything with the product, and write feedback back that is constructive and important to help create the best item they can. So, is there any sites you can get paid for your feedback on new and upcoming products?

I have tested products and received free products but I have never received cash incentives for testing products. From edibles to use able products, I have tested a lot of products and received free products. When I was in my teens, I even tested cigarettes so that I can receive a packet of cigarettes for my cousin.

I have tested products and received free products but I have never received cash incentives for testing products. From edibles to use able products, I have tested a lot of products and received free products. When I was in my teens, I even tested cigarettes so that I can receive a packet of cigarettes for my cousin.
I've done similar where they would send me a free gift for a good review. But it was only for one or two things. I only ever did it once I my life for a free glow up mouse pad haha. But I would be into trying it again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back