What's new

Long time of short time investment

There are a lot of options when it comes to investment for a short-term period. And in this case, Adarsh Credit Co-operative Society has a lot of options to offer you for investing your money for a shorter period. Have a look at these short-term investment schemes to choose the one that suits your investment.

Daily Deposit investment scheme

· The minimum amount for investment is Rs.10, followed by further investments in multiples of Rs.5

· Minimum tenure is 1 year and the maximum is 2 years

· The interest rate for 1 year is 8% and for 2 years it is 10%

· The premature withdrawal facility is available subject to society terms and conditions

· Loan facility is available for a maximum of 60% of their invested amount

If you have so much money that you can run your business without having to return it soon after investing, you can succeed in making a long time investment but if you want to make money quickly and achieve goals then short. Time investment is the best, this is my personal opinion

I think the reverse is the case, long term investment comes with high returns depending on the amount u stack, I'v not come across sorry time investment anyways but if their is then its OK

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
Long time investmet is better than short time investmet.. Because when we start a business, it takes a little time to develop and only then the business starts to benefit. Living time investment is more beneficial and profitable and should benefit from it

Long time investment is better than short time investment because you save your investment and make huge profits when the right time comes.Those who have made long-term investments in Bitcoin over the past few years now own billions because they bought cheap Bitcoin and today the price has reached 40,000.

I would say that short-term business is not very reliable, yes it has its benefits, you can make money in short time, you don't have to wait long and vice versa, long-term business requires time. It is better to invest as much money as you want in long term business

I prefer short time investment. As a Human I want quick results. So short time investment will be better than long time. But in long time there will be confusions in my mind so that patience is needed. But so far I would Prefer short time rather long time. But after some time may be my vision change to long time too.

Different strokes for different folks, it is no doubt that long time business rarely fails but patience is highly needed and the business is not for everyone because some people aren't patient as such . I have seen many Long time busineses with good fortune.

To be honest, I prefer short term investments because when the tenure is too long, my head keeps making calculations of what could or could not go wrong with the investments before maturity.

Long-term investments are those that allow you to grow your portfolio and meet goals several years—or even decades—in the future. Short-term investments are designed for goals that are closer at hand and can provide access to returns considered safer.Short-term investments, also known as marketable securities or temporary investments, are those which can easily be converted to cash, typically within 5 years. Many short-term investments are sold or converted to cash after a period of only 3-12

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

As you have rightly said, both the long and short time investment has its advantages and disadvantages. In my view, I prefer short time investment so that I can be using the dividend to sort out some things.

Both long time and short term investment are good but the best amongst both is long time investment. I am interested in long term investment with great yield. I'm a lover of long term investment and I will always invest on any long term investments to have a huge profit.

I do believe in order to get high returns you need to put in high capital which could span through long duration to get maximum result of profit
I agree on your point of view and if you're a type of investor that don't want to be in higher risk of not profiting, go for long time investments. Short term investments profits lower than long term investments and have higher risks of losing money.

What defines long-term and short-term investments?Long-term investments are those vehicles that you intend to hold for more than one year, in fact, you generally intend to hold them for several years. On the other hand, you usually hold short-term investments for one year or less.

What defines long-term and short-term investments?Long-term investments are those vehicles that you intend to hold for more than one year, in fact, you generally intend to hold them for several years. On the other hand, you usually hold short-term investments for one year or less.
To me that is also my definition for both long and short investment in bitcoin . Most people Investing in bitcoin are on short time in my opinion because they are mostly less than a year investment especially the year that passed.

I prefer long term investment because of the risk premium involved. Most of these short term investments are always not easy to achieve and this is where the people that are into it will start having a lot of issues. So, long-term with low returns gives me confidence.

it depends on the type of investment there is an investment that is suitable as a long-term investment in there are some that are suitable for a short term investment and also it depends on how long I will need the money I'm using for investment. That is how I can decide

When it comes to money for other long-term goals, such as buying a house or starting a business, opening an investment account through a brokerage is the best way to put money aside. Within these accounts, index funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) offer low fees and the best value.

For me I prefer investment that I can go into it for a long term. Short-term Investments most times brings quick returns but they are not always sustainable. For instance if you invest in cryptocurrency it's advisable you buy and hold for a long term instead of investing on a short-term.

For businesses purposes, investment can not move on a one way traffic method. This is to say that they are businesses that will do well in short and some in long term. If you are going into a new investment it is advisable to try it in short terms. Online investment for me will be short term, I make gain I remove profit and see how it improve. Short or long investment depends on individual views.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back