What's new

Long time of short time investment

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
Short time business is better. It is a long time business. We get the profit quickly and we don't have to wait long. And we don't even have to worry about when our profits will come because they come faster in the short term than in the long term. So what I like most is the short time business.

Short term investment is better than long term. Keeping investment for too long may even result in loss on the long run. An investment should be kept at most a year. And after gaining from it, you can still reinvest.

I prefer to invest in the long term, although you have to be patient, I can be sure that the entry of money will be substantial and with little risk. This does not happen with short-term investments, since the risk of losing money is more likely, although you can also obtain great benefits.

I have always believed that long time investment plan yields the best profit result. I know some short time results can also bring but we all know how enduring and steadfast it is to wait for something. Eventually it comes, you gonna receive higher amount for it.

Your choice of whether short or long term investment is subject to your plan/reason for going into that investment. Investment on the long term is better because of the returns and mostly is for a targeted project. The investment viability will also determine the length.

I prefer venturing in short term investment .
The reason behind this is because in short term investment there are few risks involved unlike in long term investment .
Again,in short term investment i will get returns after a very short period of time which is good for me

Long term like one month or 6 months s is the best and more u can get back ur money and u profit.
Some site give you a 1 % or 0.5 % they alittle profit but they work for long time like year and more that type of site not easily to scam but short time fast scam. So be care before u invest don't think in site who give u 5 % every day because it's big risk and mostly scam fast but longe work more years ❤️😘

I prefer both. For future prospects, I do long term investment. Long term investment will bring profits for a long time. I also do short term investment bevause short term investment moves the money and I am never short of funds when I need them most.

Well long term investment mean you have extra cash or extra job that will be fetching you money, those that doesn't have an extra job will go for short term investments

There is something we say in my clime that it will surely end in premium tears. When carefully considered i may do a hybrid but the long term will have more funds than the short term investment.
Post automatically merged:

There is something we say in my clime that it will surely end in premium tears. When carefully considered i may do a hybrid but the long term will have more funds than the short term investment.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

I prefer long term investment, it has higher ROI. For one thing, I like to invest and forget it, go about my activities. So by the time it is due it will be as if I have been given free money. Long term investments is the deal for me.

As an investor, you need to study yourself into a business you can go into without battling yourself about, it Is a decision the investor will take on his own whether it is a short time or a long time investment. A long term investment will yield than a short time

Knowing when to use long-term and short-term investments is part of growing your wealth in a way that helps you reach your goals. Learn the strengths and weaknesses that long-term and short-term investing offer, and which option may be a better fit for your financial future.

When to Choose Long-Term Over Short-Term Investments​

Long-term investments are those that you know you’re likely to keep for a long time.

Wendy Liebowitz, vice president of Fidelity Investments’ Fort Lauderdale branch, told The Balance in a phone interview that long-term investments are generally assets like stocks and real estate that you plan to keep for a while. They provide opportunities for growth in your portfolio because you know you won’t access the money for a significant period of time.

There are a few times when it makes sense to use long-term investments rather than short-term ones.

depending on the return on investment, I'll say I prefer both. I use long term investments for projects that have long term basis while short term investment is used for projects of short time. The most important part of it is to be sure one is in safe hands when carrying out some investments to avoid being duped.

Both of them are really great but I think I would prefer the long termed investments over the short termed ones. its usually the long term investments that yields higher profit than short terms,if you put some specific amount of money in an escalating investment platform like etherum, the amount it will yield in three years will be higher than that of a year.

It all depends on what pays more and it also depends on the decision of the investors. These days business men only invest on what pays more, if the short run pays more it is of a greater advantage, while if the long run pays more the business investor might decide to go for it. It all depends on profit mazimisation.

Long term investment is so much better, although it is riskier compared to the short term. However, the profit would definitely be higher. My one concern with short term investment is, there's a possibilty that an investor would have some losses if they panicked into pulling out their investment.

I will prefer the both because both have pros and Con's.short term give you quick return on investment and you dont have to wait long enough for the profit but it has risk most of the time while long term give you benefit with long wait for the return.

I prefer short term investments. Because im kind of an impatient person and im always doubtful. I keep thinking that what if i Invested on a long-term project and everything us going well waiting until im about to get back my investment and profits and the company decided to run?

Long-term investments are those that allow you to grow your portfolio and meet goals several years—or even decades—in the future. Short-term investments are designed for goals that are closer at hand and can provide access to returns considered safer.Short-term investments do have a couple of advantages, however. They're often highly liquid, so you can get your money whenever you need it. Also, they tend to be lower risk than long-term investments, so you may have limited downside or even none at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back