What's new

Long time of short time investment

Short-term investments, also known as marketable securities or temporary investments, are those which can easily be converted to cash, typically within 5 years. Many short-term investments are sold or converted to cash after a period of only 3-12 months.

i would go for long time investment, one thing we should always have at the back of our minds is that, what so ever we are doing now, its not just about us but also about the future, our family... Long time investment in most cases are usually small at the beginning but in the end the reward is great

As an investor, you’ll probably need a mix of long-term and short-term vehicles. By knowing the differences between these two categories, you should have a good idea of what to expect from your investments and this knowledge can help you make those choices that are right for you.

All the cryptocurrency I have in my crypto wallet is for long-term investment,anything that make me to take my cryptocurrency out from long time is when I have something important to do with my money that is when I will genuinely convert my cryptocurrency to cash and start using but in real cases.

Long-term investments are those that allow you to grow your portfolio and meet goals several years—or even decades—in the future. Short-term investments are designed for goals that are closer at hand and can provide access to returns considered safer.

I don't get you, from my own personal experience about long term and short term investment, usually is the long term has comes with higher returns while the short investment comes with smaller return. Investing in either long or short term depends when you want to make use of your capital.

Short term investments and long term investments are distinguished by how you use them. A stock will be a short term investment in the hands of a day trader who sells it within a few hours. When held in a 401(k) for several years, that same stock would be considered a long term investment.

hello, undertaking a short or long-term project will always have its profits, short-term projects are generally not stable, on the other hand, when it is long-term we are talking about economic stability for a long time, the good thing is waiting and requires of time and sacrifice and one of them is that the results do not look so fast, but when it is solid it will be profit for a while.

Most occasions long-lasting speculation is the best since you realize that toward the end you're acquiring something beneficial, long haul venture requires some serious energy however it pays far more than transient speculation, so I figure long haul venture will be best for me and for others out there who couldn't want anything more than to put away their cash presently to improve future.

Working in the day time will suit me most because it is at night that I will have time to do other things like attending to the need of people who requested for my services on freelance site and others,these are things I cannot do in the daytime I can only do it at night. Daytime is the best

It really depends on the business you are Venturing into, how profitable it is and how the ROI is, but personally I prefer long term investment, it allows for maximum gain of profits, example of Investment you can do that with like real estate and Investing in Cryptocurrencies

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
Well for me it's always long term investment.. I feel they're safer considering the low ROI most of the time unlike most short term investments that gives higher ROI but you end up looking for them after few months

Short-term investments, also known as marketable securities or temporary investments, are those which can easily be converted to cash, typically within 5 years. Many short-term investments are sold or converted to cash after a period of only 3-12 months

At times long-time investment seems to be like a scam so I prefer short time investment because it will give me rest of mind and also encourage me to invest more, short term investment, and short time investment please fast benefits office income to the business owner.

Long-term investment is better for me than short-term investment because if I do an investment as a longtime it will generate more profit to make compared to a short-term investment that is why I'm trying to invest my money in a security organisation and leave it for years

Both are a good option for me long term investment can be use if you need a steady income and you can have your short term investment if you need a quick money both has it advantage and disadvantage it depends on how your choice and how urgent you need your cash

You can be accumulating small profit margin on short time profit which could be more than someone Investing for long time but if you have intention for short time and the price didn't pick up you can be patient a bit for long time.

At various times, many people may feel frustrated by the performance of their investments. For example, they expect growth, and they don’t get it — or they think the value of their investment won’t fluctuate much, but it does. However, some of this frustration might be alleviated if investors were more familiar with the nature of their investment vehicles. Specifically, it’s important to keep in mind the difference between long-term and short-term investments.

What defines long-term and short-term investments? Long-term investments is that real estate investment that you intend to hold for more than one year — in fact, you generally intend to hold them for several years. On the other hand, you usually hold short-term investments for one year or less.

Short-term investments can include a number of possible investments. Marketable investments are just one of the possible choices investors might make for short-term investments.
Short-term investments vary widely between different businesses. Big real estate investors have billions of naira in short-term investments that are managed by professional investment firms. For such corporations or persons, cash management is a very important part of their businesses and may represent a very sizable second stream of revenue for the companies. Small investors may only have a few millions of naira available for short-term investments, and the investments may well just be handled by the business owner or committed to a mutual fund.
For a real estate investment to be deemed as a short-term investment, it must have two specific qualities. The investment must have a degree of marketability that allows it to be turned into cash quickly. The company holding the portfolio must have the intent to turn the investment into cash within one operating cycle, or one year, depending upon which period of time is longer. Such short-term investments are classified as current assets. An active market should be available to guarantee liquidity for these investments. Short-term includes investments that possess a maturity less than 270 days. Because the market for these investments is so active, they are considered to be nearly as liquid as cash...

Either short term or long term, both are very profitable depending on how lucky you are, If it's stock , depending on how you follow stock market . Long term investment tends to bring higher profit value dan short time but mind you some long term can equally fold up. Short term on the other hand can give you instant profit .

I prefer short term because long term investment seems too long for me because long-term investments are those that allow you to grow your portfolio and meet the objectives for several years—or even decades—in the future. Short-term investment is designed for objectives that are closer to each other and can provide access to returns that are considered to be safer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back