What's new

Long time of short time investment

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
Either one is superb. You may decide to invest for a short time if your goal is to use the profit for an urgent situation and you may decide to invest for a longer period if you don't need your capital investment or profit for urgent situations. Your goal determines the one you key into.
Post automatically merged:

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Either one is superb. You may decide to invest for a short time if your goal is to use the profit for an urgent situation and you may decide to invest for a longer period if you don't need your capital investment or profit for urgent situations. Your goal determines the one you key into.

It depends on you in the sense that if you have a legal amount of money to invest in something but you do not have any plan to use the money immediately then you can go ahead and invest in long-term investment but if you have something to do with the money then obviously long-term investment will not be suitable for you it all depends and you but long-term investment will be more profitable.

I prefer short term investment, as a business man that I am, I don't really like tiring me money for a long time, because I come across opportunities any day anytime.

I do long term investment for my children, expecially when they are still very young, before they grow up the investment is measured.

Both long term investment and short term investment are good, depends on how you plan it to be, the both has potential profit, depending on which one you like to go into, but for I prefer the both.

I think short time investment because here you can experienced about gaining payment and profit .most of the time investment goes to the wrong and loss side so here we will be safe from high lost , first experienced about short term investment than think about log tike investment , both type of work is good either you want to chose long or short but my suggestion is to chose short time investment.

I Do both, I invest for short term and long term. If you ask me I like investing on long term passive income. My short term investment is fo rasing quick cash for another big investment. While long term is for passive income that will continue to serve my daily and monthly expenditure.

Its good to have both long term and short term investment in ones portfolio. However, I don't agree with your stance that short term comes with higher return than long term investment. It simply means you are saying the longer you leave your money in a business the lower your income will be.That analysis is somehow .

Both types of investment are good. Just make sure you are on the know of how profitable they are before going into them. Long time investment however,can bring in more cash than the short time investment. And I feel it is more risky because anything can happen before the time to reap from it comes.

Most times long-time investment is the best because you know that at the end you're gaining something worthwhile, long-term investment takes time but it pays way more than short-term investment, so I think long-term investment will be best for me and for other people out there who would love to invest their money now to get a better future.

Well said! Investments come in different phases and packages. There are advantages to both. Long term for someone who intends to and willing to leave investment for a longer time if the desired ROI only comes with a prolonged investment duration. But short term if the amount pumped in is huge and returning a large sum too. Short is also preferable to avoid any loss associated work prolonged investments.

I did say I prefer long term investments , cause long terms investments are like saving to my own understanding. Most times long terms investments yields higher profits than short term investments. The only advantage of short term investment is you get your money back quick.

I prefer short term investment as compared to long-term investment because short term invest take less time to gives higher profit in return and long term investment take too much time to give profit in return. If you want to invest your money in short term investment then its a good idea and plan for your future life and business.

Honestly long time investment is the best ever. When you invest in a long time it will enable you enjoy more benefit and your will continue to yield more interest compared to when you invest in a short time investment.
For me the longer you invest or the longer your business can last the better your opportunity to make profit.

Honestly long time investment is the best ever. When you invest in a long time it will enable you enjoy more benefit and your will continue to yield more interest compared to when you invest in a short time investment.
For me the longer you invest or the longer your business can last the better your opportunity to make profit.
That's correct, you can imagine someone who had 1 bitcoin in 2011 and decided to sell the bitcoin now with some who invested in bitcoin last year and decided to sell the bitcoin now , the percentage return on investment is more for long time than short time

That's correct, you can imagine someone who had 1 bitcoin in 2011 and decided to sell the bitcoin now with some who invested in bitcoin last year and decided to sell the bitcoin now , the percentage return on investment is more for long time than short time
Very correct!
There is no comparison to long time investment to that of short term investment.

It is good to choose long term investment because the returns is quite exceedingly great.

Most times a long term investment is the best. Short term, I believe are not stable and can change directions anytime and then short term investments return profit is a small amount while long-term brings in more profit when it hits

Its all depends on whatever you want to achieve on a long term run or short term to me i think if an individual wants to achieve something great he will go for the long term, but if it is an immediate achievement in which an individual wants to fix one or two things i think its for the short term,but for me i will go for the longterm achievement

Its all depends on whatever you want to achieve on a long term run or short term to me i think if an individual wants to achieve something great he will go for the long term, but if it is an immediate achievement in which an individual wants to fix one or two things i think its for the short term,but for me i will go for the longterm achievement
Actually the motive or reason for investment play a key role , though some people make long time investment plan and they pull out part of it to fix whatever they want to fix then keep growing the rest of the Investment.

The depend on the investor how he invest there long time investment so long time earning many people invest short time but earn long that a possibility if you invest a short time and doing work hard to harder and not income to long time so finicial disturb you should create a own Bussiness invest with our or taking a time to earning

Long term investment is the ideal thing for any business man who wants to make it big in business world that looks unstable, it is only those who have the ability to think are the one making it big.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back