What's new

Long time of short time investment

Both long and short time business are very nice, but I prefer long time investment with great results than short time investment with profit that is not considerable.

Well as for me I prefer long term investment even though it may generate low income or returns. Long term investments are always steady and reliable. With time you’ll realize your money back and start making profits

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
Both investments are better in their own right. In a long time investment you have to wait for a while. For example, if I had bought Bitcoin a month ago.So today I had to make a profit of seven thousand dollars. This is the feature of long time investment and I would like to use it.

I don't see any good profits in short term investments. There is the time deposit that has a period of 6 months to one year but the interest is low. There's also the money market which is slightly better but still considered very low interest. Long term investment yields much better. A bank deposit for a special term of 5 years can double your money, that is the tagline of the advertisement. If you will invest in a longer term of 10 years then that would yield a much more high earnings.

This depends on your study about the business you invested in or the policy attached to that business but if it's the Short term that earn more than long term, the better for me I will invest,get my pay within a short period of time and re-invest.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

I always prefer a short time investment because it has the biggest benefit, it does not give you much risk and on this you get a profit as soon as possible and in the long term it is your money to be deposited for a very long time.

maybe if you are patient and capable enough to afford losing money, then i would suggest long term investements, but if you are someone that loves making quick cash without waiting too much, thn short term investements are for you, although profit there is usually lower

To be factual most times, its usually the long term investments that yields higher profit than short terms..for instance, you put some specific amount of money in an escalating investment platform like etherum, the amount it will yield in 2years will be higher than that of a year.

I will prefer short time investment with high profit range. So that I can earn greater amount in less time. The long time investment with larger time span is not a good according to me. So I will prefer short term investment.

My choice depends on the type and quality of investment. I do not take chances or risk in life. I love to be assured that my invested money is in good hands. Therefore if it is a high risk investment or business, I might invest for a short term to avoid further story of losses. But if it is a low risk investment, I would invest in it for a long term and be rest assured that my money is safe and generating profits for me.

Investment earning depends on the duration of the investment, whether it is long term or short term.
I think that long term investment is much better than short term. Theew is much earning in long term than short term investment.

Both long time investment and short time investment are good. The longer it is the more money you accumulate and get, I prefer short time investment, because of the little time it takes to get my reward

Long investment pays a lot , there is Bitcoin that I had at $12 it has turned to $35 currently so obviously the more I hold it the more the value will be increasing if the price of Bitcoin keeps rising which is what we can see already happening in bitcoin market.

I prefer short term investments because of the high returns and you get to plan yourself well so that you reinvest after getting your profits. However, these short term investments are hard to be found and most of them turn out to be scams. So long term investments tend to be better because of their legitimacy.

I think the decision to go long or short depends on the risk appetite of the investor. It's common knowledge that long term investment carries more risk with better rewards.

I will prefer short time investment if I immediately need money, but if I have big amount of money that I will go for long term investment to collect and earn money for the future use. Anyhow it depends upon a person's priorities demand and requirements.

Short-term investments, also known as marketable securities or temporary investments, are those which can easily be converted to cash, typically within 5 years. Many short-term investments are sold or converted to cash after a period of time.

I think long term investment is more preferable than short term investment. Usually, short term investment are not always stable but the do comes with low returns as the period is not long for it to generate enough income.

Short-term investments, also known as marketable securities or temporary investments, are those which can easily be converted to cash, typically within 5 years. Many short-term investments are sold or converted to cash after a period of time.
Crypto Investments are not held even up to 2 years before people trade off, short time or long time investments to an extent differ on individual's perspective and target . Enough money is needed for long time investments likewise patience.

Both are good depending on the individual involve
But I will go for long term
Long term investments can take a more aggressive position than short term ones, because they can better afford losses. An investor who plans on holding a particular asset for several years has time to recover any lost value, which can often happen with aggressive or risky investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back